Modern Christmas

December 2, 2020

Sonic was getting ready for his morning run putting on a navy blue jacket, red and white earmuffs, and his sneakers are boots. He was changing at Tails's workshop bathroom. Tails wakes up seeing Sonic just finished changing. "Going to your run Sonic?" Tails asked. "Yeah you bet bud. Be back in 2 minutes" Sonic said and heads out. There was snow and ice so he stayed careful when running. As he runs back he heard two familiar voices behind him. "Sonic!" They were saying. He turns around seeing Amy Rose and Knuckles.

Amy is wearing a red jacket and headband, white gloves and longer pants, red and white boots. Knuckles has his normal shoes and gloves with a green jacket. "Hey guys. What are you up to today?" Sonic asked. "Just wanting to wish you and Tails a Merry Christmas Soniku. Hehe" Amy said. "I'm just here wondering when is the party" Knuckles asked. "Tonight at 9" Sonic answers. "Thx Sonic. See you there" Knuckles said, heading back to Angel Island. "See ya Knucks" Sonic responds. Amy came closer to Sonic making him feeling really uncomfortable.

Night of the Party
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Everyone is there. Sonic, Tails, Amy, Knuckles, Cream, Vanilla, Team Dark, Chaotix, Silver, Blaze, ect. They all talk and enjoy the company. Silver taps Sonic's shoulder. Silver has a cyan blue jacket that Blaze gave him. Sonic turns to him, "yeah?" Sonic asked. "Sonic what is this cold white stuff that keeps falling down?" Silver asked. "Right fire. This is snow Silver" Sonic said. "Snow?" Silver questions. "Frozen water droplets" Sonic said. "Oh" Silver responds and they laughed.

"Faker" Shadow said. Shadow is wearing a puffy crimson red jacket, gloves with inhibitor rings, and his rocket skates. "Yeah Shads?" Sonic asked. Shadow smiles and hands him a present. Inside was a key chain. "Merry Christmas" Shadow said. "Merry Christmas Shadow" Sonic responds and gives a hug. Shadow not liking to be touched pushes Sonic away. Sonic just laughs and Shadow gives a genuine smile.

       🎄 Merry Christmas 🎄