Classic Christmas

December 1, 2020

A/N: Yes I know that Sonic Mania adventures has a holiday special but I can't help myself and wrote this as the first chapter. Sonic is SEGA. No I am not going to write another Sonic Universe that already has a Holiday Special. Enjoy future them tomorrow 😉

All the zones covered in snow and ice. Our little blue hedgehog is playing in the snow with his best friend Miles Prower a.k.a Tails the fox. Classic Sonic has a red jacket and red and white sneakers, Tails has white ear muffs, a light orange jacket, and red and white sneakers. They were making snow angels. That until Classic Amy walked over with a lime green and white jacket, white gloves, orange skirt, and usual purple, white, and orange sneakers.

Of course our blue friends first reaction was to hide himself but Amy brought Chili Dogs and hot chocolate. His favorite food around this time of year, and the hot chocolate even have marshmallows on top. Of course he couldn't resist and came out of his hiding spot and slowly get a cup of cocoa and a chili dog. Amy smiled once he did of which he ate happily. Tails was still drinking cocoa when he realized Sonic came back. He also smiled as they all ate and Sonic invites Amy to join in the fun of Snowman making. She accepts and puts the things on a nearby spring. She then runs over to the boys and they create a snowman.

Well, snowhog more like. They laughed and have fun until Amy told the boys to stay put while she gets something. Sonic and Tails nods and Amy tries to get a present she made for Sonic. She takes it and came back to the boys whom are drinking some more cocoa. Amy hands the present to Sonic who gladly takes it. When he unwrapped the gift it was a picture of him, Tails, Amy, and even Knuckles at a group photo. Sonic hugs Amy as a thank you which returns the hug and Tails joined in too.

🎄 Merry Christmas Classic 🎄