Genderbend Christmas

December 6, 2020

A/N: Sonix is female Sonic. Trills is female Tails. Knucklina is female Knuckles. Pamy is male Amy. Cottage is male Cream. Sugar is female Cheese. Silvare is female Silver. Burn is male Blaze. Shadore is female Shadow. Roger is male Rouge.

It's a week before Christmas for our favorite speed demon. Well, his female counterpart that is. "Trills you'll never guess who's coming for Christmas" a blue female hedgehog said. This hedgehog is colbat blue with emerald green eyes, has ruby red sweater, green pants, white gloves, and red and white sneakers. A female two tailed fox comes into view. This fox is orange and white with sky blue eyes, red shirt, brown jeans, two tails, white gloves, and red and white sneakers. "What is it Sonix?" The fox asked. "Silvare is able to attend our Christmas party!" Sonix said, excited. "What!? Are you sure?" Trills asked. "Yes! I am very sure!" Sonix said. The girls squeals in excitement. "I also got a message from Burn saying he can also come" Trills said. "For real?" Sonix asked. "Yeah" Trills said and they start squealing again.

"What's with the squealing girls?" A familiar to the characters male voice asked. It was a pink hedgehog with pulled back quills, red and white boots and gloves, and red jacket. Also a cream white and brown rabbit with his own brown jacket, white earmuffs and gloves. Not to mention a light blue Chao with her own red earmuffs. "Oh! Hi Pamy. Corrage. Sugar. Silvare is able to come to our party" Trills said. "How exciting and Sonix?" Pamy asked. Sonix rolled her eyes knowing where this is going. Pamy takes her hand and tries to kiss it but Sonix pulled it away. "Not today Pamy" Sonix said. Trills looked over at Corrage and sees him taking notes. "We aren't old enough Corrage. Remember that" Trills said, taking the notes. "Okay" Corrage said and Trills sighs in relief. "Well we better get ready for the party boys" Sonix said. "We could help you know" Pamy offered. Corrage get excited. Trills was surprised.

"Under one condition" Sonix said. "We're listening" Pamy said. "No funny business with the gestures Pamy" Sonix said. "Fine. You'll regret asking" Pamy said, leaving with Corrage. "Doubt that" Sonix called back. "Let's continue decorating. Christmas is coming up soon anyway" Trills said. "Let's do it to it then" Sonix responded and the girls finished their decorating and snow play.

At Christmas Party
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
All the genderbends are there! "Merry Christmas Sonix" Silvare said, giving Sonix a present. Silvare is a white hedgehog with amber eyes, a teal jacket, long teal pants, white and gold color gloves with a light blue glow, and a Santa hat. It was new sneakers! "Thanks Silvare" Sonix hugged Silvare. "Evening faker" Shadore said. Shadore is black and red, down spread quills, has a crimson red jacket, dark grey pants, black, red, white rocket shoes and gloves, also yellow inhibitor rings. "Hi Shadore" Sonix and Silvare replied. "Thought you didn't like parties" Sonix said. "Hmp. Roger dragged me here" Shadore said. "Well here you go" Silvare said, giving a gold pendant with a picture of Shadore and a human boy in blue clothes.

Shadore snatched it. "Where'd you find that?" She asked. "Believe it or not it survived into years in the future" Silvare said. Shadore hugs Silvare unexpectedly. "Thank you" Shadore whispered. Silvare hugs back. Sonix is just happy for the two. A speaker spoke. "Hello Mobius. Get ready for DJ Victoria to get the grooves on" a green crocodile said. A female bee and female chameleon clapped for music with everyone else.

     🎄Merry Christmas GB🎄