Ship Kids Christmas Pt. 2

December 10, 2020
A/N: MY Sonic OCs. New faces include, Liz-Sonadow, Zack and Bloom- Tailsmo, Light and Verian- Silvamy, and Jack- Knuxouge. Where we left off the other kids found out that their parents were sent to a trap. Who's trapping them? Only one way to find out. Also in this other side Sonic's a female.

Liz is a female hedgehog with blue fur, crimson red eyes, black gloves, inhibitor rings, purple short dress, purple and blue sneakers, and lavender hair clip. Zack is a fox with orange fur, two tails, blue eyes, white gloves and light green sneakers. Bloom is a seedren with white and green skin and sky blue eyes. Light is a male hedgehog with white fur, green eyes, grey sneakers, and grey gloves. Verian is a pink hedgehog with, yellow eyes, red and white sneakers, and white chest fur. Jack is an echidna with red skin, dark green eyes, big fists, white gloves, and black boots.

They have already gathered and the same thing is happening with them. They look all over Mobius until Ashlyn in her reality and Liz in hers decided to sneak in their parent Sonic's room and found out where this "mission" takes place. "The border of realities!?" They question. They are already aware of each other's realities that I may make a book on but they decided with their friends go to the border. They couldn't find it where it's supposed to be which was highly strange. "Wait. Is it broken?" Verian asked. "I will punch whoever is responsible for this" Jack said, punching his hand. "Calm down Jack. Let's just look for our parents" Liz said.

"Liz!?" A voice asked. Liz looks behind her and it was Ashlyn. "Ashlyn? What are you doing here? What's going on?" Liz asked. "Me and my friends are looking for our parents" Ashlyn said. "S-same" Liz said. "Is our Eggmans behind this?" Mason asked. "I don't think so. They will never think of anything this elaborate. Even if this is them they would have revealed themselves gloating by now" Sapphire said, and Mason agrees. "Then what's going on?" Bloom asked. A shadow creature came in and teleports them to a huge arena-like ditch. "Greetings young ones" the mastermind behind this said and revealed themselves to be.. "Mephilies!?". "Better believe it. Now you want to find your parents? Then say hello" Mephilies said and all of the Sonic Heroes from both worlds came out under some kind of mind control. "You're kidding" Sapphire said and the kids get into their fighting positions. "Mwahahahaha! Good luck fighting them. Attack!" Mephilies commands. All the adults attacked the kids and they just dodge. "We have to fight our own parents?" Jack asked, avoiding Knuckles's punch. "There has.. to be a way.. to stop them" Verian said, using his hammer to counter Amy's. "I know. We're their children! The future freedom fighters! We just need to jog ourselves in their memories" Daniel said, flying away from Cream. He turns around and takes the damage from her.

"Mom" Daniel said, struggling to get out of her grip. "Remember me? The nerd?" Daniel asked and Cream remembers it. That got her out of the mind control. "Guys I figured it out. Get them to remember you" Daniel shouts and they all did that. Now, it's Liz's turn with her parents. Silver stops them from doing harm and Liz walks up to them. "Mom? Dad? Do you remember me? You're star child?" Liz asked, walking up to them. She closes her eyes and opens them again punching Sonic at the stomach. Shadow tackles her and Liz pushes him off. Getting her dark form Liz said, "please". Shadow blinks remembering. "What happened?" He asked. Liz gets out of her form and hugs Shadow like never before. "Dad" she said. Shadow hugs back and he looks up looking around but Sonic is no where to be seen. "Where's your mother?" Shadow asked. Everyone gathered around the hedgehog family and the other Sonic does a Lightspeed dash pushing Sonic out of it.

"Well, you wanna bobble her memory or something?" He asked. Shadow and Liz walks up to her and Shadow kisses Sonic in the lips real hard. Sonic was surprised at first but relaxes in the kiss. "This was an interesting Christmas" Knuckles said and Sonic and Shadow breaks it. They go back to Liz's house and celebrate Christmas there singing, playfully battling, and more. A mistletoe over Ashlyn and Daniel which Ashlyn gives Daniel a kiss on the cheek. Daniel stands there frozen. The girls giggled at this and Ashlyn slowly shakes her head, smiling.

🎄 Merry Christmas Ship Kids🎄