Chapter 2

(3rd pov)

As Michael started to look at the details of the animatronic he noticed at the top part of the chest in the middle was a red button He continued to look and to the animatronic point view it was his left but at Michael point of view it was his right but at ennard's right eye lid was half down.

Out of no where Michael jumps at a clock going off he looks at the time and it just turned 12am Michael looked at the wired animatronic to see the animatronic's eyes glow which ment he was powering on Michael's eyes widened at the animatronic turning on.

(Michael pov)

I looked at the animatronic with wide eyes I was shocked like I would expect him not to work he is just a pile of wires and the fact that it is now 12am and the animatronic turns on out of no where just gets me curious of how.

The animatronic looks at me and it looked as shocked as I was.
The animatronic started to get up and walk to me I just sat there out of shock but to the look his walking looks so... Human like... As I sat there staring at the animatronic i finally snapped out my thoughts and right as he was in front of me looking down at me.

(Ennard's pov)

I stared at the little male in front of me in shock I wasn't expecting him to be here I knew there was new night guard but usually all the night guards would be looking at the other animatronics but this one... I snapped out of my thoughts and tilted my head to the side out of curiosity.

The night guard looked at me for a bit and then started to speak "h-how are you powered on" is what he said I looked at him and then sat on my knees so I wouldn't have to keep looking down at him and said "I'm not sure just happens every night but the question here is why are you here out of all the animatronics? Most night guards are usually looking at the others than me..." He looked at me.

(Michael pov)

I looked the animatronic up and down then responded with "I just think you look cooler than the other animatronics sure they can do a lot but I just find you the only cool animatronic here and to the looks of it your don't see a lot of faces up close while powered on with how shocked you look at me" after a few quiet minutes I said " I don't really get how other people don't find you cool like your a pile of wires and unlike all the other ones who are covered but white metal you aren't but maybe people who like to look at you with some type of mask- maybe there is a mask somewhere and you can put it on and I'll just say I put it on you if anyone ask why you had the mask on if there is one" after I said that he replied rather quickly with "I do think there is one I think it is in the office where you are supposed to be right now" remembering I have a job to do my eyes widen and I ask "do you know a quicker way to get to the office?! I kinda forgot about having to do a job"
With that I felt on of ennard's wires wrap around my waist and watched at he jumped in the vent and felt as the wire brought me up to the vent and he sat there waiting.

(Ennard's pov)

As the night guard was finally in the vent with me I let my wire come off a bit but not to much to make sure if he fell I could catch him "follow me" is what I said and that's exactly what he did soon enough we were at the office I saw the mask and put the night guard on the floor of the office and grab the mask from the vent.

I put on the mask and stayed in the vent and I called out to night guard "hey I have to stay up here but I will follow you the only reason I have to stay up here is because the monitor will detect me if I jump down and it will notify the manger and I don't want you in trouble..." The night guard nodded his head in response to let me know he understood and he did his night chores.

He finished rather slower than other night guard he looked a bit hesitant to shock the animatronics and he told me that he is gonna stay back for a bit because the manger needed to talk to him so as he finished he went up the elevator I followed using the vents we talked for a bit and he had to go meet up with the manger so I sat there alone.

(Michael's pov)

As I leave ennard in the room we met I went to the manger and saw him right where he said he would be we talked for a bit and I asked a few questions about the animatronic Ennard and he answered them and it turns out they stopped working on him because he killed someone.

I thought to myself "if he killed someone that was probably a soul in the animatronic and the reason he woke at 12am and the manger said he killed them about a few days after my sister went missing... And that when the person that got killed by ennard died they were a year older than me" I snapped out of my thoughts.

I tried asking for the person's name but he didn't know the name and he apologized with that I just told him I was going to check out ennard more and so I went off back to the room where ennard was and sat down in front of him he looked at me and I gave a slight smile.

Words: 1027 T.B.C

(Thank you for reading this is my first time doing anything like this like writing story's and I hope you guys and girls enjoy I plan on making more fanfiction later in the future! Anyways thanks for reading)