Chapter 1 (first time I saw you)

(*•mike's pov•*)

While at home sitting on my couch a few days after loosing my old job I thought it was about time to start looking for a job and might go look at were I used to live to see if I can find anything, the person who gave the house to my mom and dad before I was born told me that I can go and look or grab anything since there won't be any chance of someone else owning the house, though I really enjoy sitting at home with no worries but if I even want to have a house I have to pay bills which should start coming soon which is about 2-4 weeks from here

(*•3rd pov•*)

Mike got out his computer and started to look for a job and he also had the TV on just in case but after some hours of no good luck an ad popped on the TV for sister location now hiring Michael remembered that is where his sister went missing so he wanted to see if he could find a way to find her so Michael got up and did what the TV said to do if a person wanted to apply for the job a few days after Michael applied for the job the manger Sister Location told Mike he got the job after he did the interview Mike was happy and ready to start it was 11:00pm so the manger told Mike he could spend the hour meeting the other workers and walk around the place and look around so that is what Michael did, after 5 minutes of looking Michael saw Circus Baby he looked at her with shock because it reminds him of Elizabeth since Circus Baby was Elizabeth's favorite animatronic, Michael shook his head at the thought but then went to look at the other animatronics he saw funtime foxy, Ballora, and funtime freddy with bon bon and explored for a while the he walked into a storage like room and saw a animatronic this animatronic was just made of wires he looks around and finds a blueprint and some papers next to it saying "not continue" so he guessed this animatronic was left for scraps he kinda thought that the animatronic looked better from the others though it was just wires.

(To be continued)
-words: 392-
•sorry it is short but I will put more time into the next one•