chapter 3

(the picture is Terrence Afton from fnaf 4 I drew him off of ibis paint X I really recommend this app for people who like to draw on their phones and other small technology like tables)

So some of you guys have been asking for more and I honestly didn't think anyone would want to see this because I'm not good at making story's but anyways here is chapter 3 Enjoy!!!

H/u handyunit

(pov. 3)

Michael sat on a table next to Ennard and him and Ennard chat for a bit Michael explains how he now knew that the animatronic Ennard killed some and asked if he was possessed by the kid that got killed.
Ennard nodded his head slowly but after that they got to know each other a little better.

•a few hours later•

(Mike's pov)

"Hey Ennard sorry but I gotta go home I got to get and get some sleep I'll see you tonight!" I walk out of the room waving at Ennard and saw Ennard waving bye. I walked out the building and went home after I sat on the couch I felt tired so I went upstairs and went to bed.

BeEp BeEP BEEP

"Ugh" I unplug the alarm clock that woke me up from my sleep 'why do bills have to be paid'
(Forgot to say when it is like 'ex.' The person is thinking it)
I sigh and look at my phone before getting up and getting ready for work.

I put on my purple work uniform and check the time it was 11:38pm 'I should go a head and head over to circus baby's pizza world before I'm late for the night shift' I made sure I had everything I needed and walked over to circus baby's pizza world it wasn't far from where I live so I didn't bother to drive.

(Later)

I arrived at 11:54pm so go ahead and went inside the elevator by time I got into the office it was 12:00am so I started my shift 'it's gonna be a long shift'

H/u: let's go ahead and start on your nightly chores, let's see what Ballora is up to...!

I press the blue button to see Ballora at the glass window and I jump a little because I wasn't expecting her to be there but I can't help but feel bad for these animatronics sometimes...

H/u: looks like Ballora has better things to do... Let's zap her!

'I DON'T WANNA SHOCK BALLORA!!!' I sit there for a while thinking and realizing that I have to or I can't get the night over with so "I'm so sorry Ballora..." Then I press the shock button, jump a bit and watched as the room lights up a bit.

H/u: alright now turn to your right there you will see funtime auditorium where funtime foxy encourages kids to eat and have fun let's check the light and see what funtime foxy is up to!

I turn on the light to see funtime foxy isn't there 'I really don't want to shock these animatronics, for all I know they could just be souls that are trapped like Ennard'

H/u: "seems like funtime foxy is taking the day off let's encourage him to come out by a control shock!"

As I slowly start to move my hand towards the shock button I closed my eyes shut as I hit the button and jumped a bit at the sound of the control shock

H/n: "now press the blue button"

I press the button to see funtime foxy not there I get worried a bit at how funtime foxy isn't there I really don't want to shock the animatronics especially more than once!

H/n: "let's try another control shock"

I press the button trying to hurry and get it over with and I press the blue button to see funtime foxy on his stage and I sigh with relief then jumped sightly as I heard handyunit talk again

H/u: "funtime foxy seems to be working in proper order now if you look ahead of you you'll see another vent please crawl through it to get to circus baby's auditorium"

I walk over to the vent and start to crawl into the vent about halfway through the vent I hear "motion trigger circus baby's auditorium vent" I jump at the sudden voice and stop for a few seconds after I comprehend what just happened I continued to crawl through the vent and crawled out into circus baby's auditorium

H/u: "this is circus baby's auditorium behind the glass is circus baby let's see what she is up to!"

(Time skip)

I sit at home on my couch watching my TV while eating popcorn then I hear a creek through out the house I turn off the TV and look around and get up to go check around the house 'my floors don't creek unless I'm walking on the floor so who could be here...?' As I look around I don't find anyone and just begin to think that I was just imaging it until CLINK! I look above my hear because I hear a sound in the vents I hear another clink about another room away so run downstairs and grab my ladder and run back upstairs and place the laser on the wall where I vent opening was my vents are big enough for a person to crawl through so I look around to see a glowing eye my eyes widen from fear and I hurry and climb down the ladder and tried to run until I felt some wrap around my waste I look behind me to see the animatronic I was talking to early Ennard...

I look at him with surprise and mange to let out a few words "h-how did you get here...!?"

(Ennard's pov)

I look at the human I was talking to early he seemed... Scared?... Though I am a soul stuck in a animatronic I kinda forgot everything since I was stuck for idk months... Perhaps years... I'm not really sure how long I was stuck in the place but I saw this human and he just makes me feel wanted in some way, as I hear him talk I snap out of my thoughts all I hear from the small human vessel is "h-how did you get here...?!" I look at him and sigh and start to talk "I kinda... Followed... you... I was lonely there and you made me feel wanted so I decided to follow you..." I leaned my head down a bit with my mask dropping a bit until I hear him talk again I wasn't expecting the words that came out this human vessel...

TBC

Words: 1,098
(Sorry I haven't been updating but I am continuing this story just needing time to think about what to write I hope you enjoyed this chapter I spent a lot of time on it, thank you for reading see you again next update 😄)

A drawing of Christopher Afton I did idk why