Chapter 5

Arthur- "So sorry that the other chapter was so small I'll try to make this one bigger but I haven't been getting as much sleep as I used to because I'm not sure why but I would stay up with 5-6 am and not get tired untill like 6:10am so I only get like 5 hours of sleep, I used to to get 9 hours or more so yea but I hope you enjoyed the chapter of 'Ennard x Michael' bye"

⛓No one's pov⛓

In front of him stood Ennard, the only animatronic that he found cool and liked the most I went to go check on Ballora

-time skip drought to you by a broken HandUnit-

Author/dorito : "so basically it just all that happens in Night 2 but with Ennard helping Michael"

-later-

Michael and Ennard finally got home it was 7:00am, Michael took off his night guard hat and put it up and went upstairs after putting on soap opera for Ennard to watch and told Ennard to stay and watch it while he goes take a shower and get into some new clothes ofc Ennard listens and sits on the floor.

Ennard really wants to understand these human vessels he know he used to be a human but can't remember much since he died awhile ago and been stuck underground ever since. After a few minutes Ennard could hear water running but continued to watch the soap opera that he really enjoys.

-later after Mike showered and changed also Mike's pov-

I walk into the living room to see Ennard gone I start looking around the living room for him then I look up to see him in the vents and watching TV from there I sigh knowing he is ok I got inside the kitchen make me some popcorn. After getting my popcorn after it finished I went into the living room to see my favorite soap opera was on so I sat down, ate my popcorn and watched it with Ennard still in the vents.

It honestly kinda weird to live with a animatronic but I don't mind much most of the time he is in the vents, watching soap operas, exploring the house or looking for me so he can ask if I can buy him some exotic butters. I don't know why he likes exotic butters so much but I really don't question it because he is just an animatronic and it's probably the only thing he can eat.

-later-

Ennard already told me that he is a soul that possessed the animatronic that he possessing right now. He also told me what all he remembers before he died and to be honest his past life was really interesting I would like to know more but he said he doesn't remember anything else. After spending time with Ennard I found out he is really nice and fun to hang out with but right now I'm working on looking at my father's old blueprints I found to that is named a illusion disk and they are made to make a illusion. I thought for a while and figured I'll try to make one for Ennard to see if it will work and what kind of illusion it makes.

-time skip to when Michael dies bc there is nm until now-

-Ennard's POV-(he is standing in front of Michael's dead body)

"I feel so bad for not helping eggs... but circus baby forced me to stay out the way." I stand in front of eggs dead body just staring and feeling guilty he was my only friend since I died but maybe I can still help him...? I stand there thinking of ways to get him back to his house until I realize I could try using him as a skin suit but only to get him home. My mask lifts up then sloops back down remembering that he probably won't forgive me but I wanna save my friend so I'm gonna try to save him!

-time skip to when Ennard jumps into the water drain on side of the road and saying "you won't die"-

I had to leave eggs there I just can't go back home with him I hope that he stays alive. As I walk around I find a orange and white torn Freddy mask I pick it up and say "I wonder if I could go somewhere else but looking different" I take off my mask and put on the Freddy mask...

-POV change to Mike's POV-

I look up wondering where I am just to see I'm outside my house but I feel this huge pain in my stomach but I get up and go inside. "I wonder where Ennard is" I remember that I seen him behind the glass with his mask slopped down as if he was sad... then it hit me "circus baby pressed the button and scooped me but why didn't Ennard try to stop her... he looked pretty sad did something happen that made him not stop her? How did I even get here and where is Ennard I have so many questions that need answering but Ennard isn't here."  I thought

After looking around the whole house I could find him I just guessed he left... it's kinda lonely now... I look at my stomach now realize that the pain is back to see a big hole in my stomach. My eyes widened "how am I alive" I thought. Then it came to me flash backs of when I was dieing Ennard was standing it front of me with his mask sloped down then I could see Ennard crawling into me... then I could see him jump out and go into a rain drainer and said "you won't die" 2-3 times and left...

"I hope he will be ok..." I mumbled to myself. I get that he killed me but... something just feels wrong like as if he didn't do it on purpose-

After a while of thinking to myself I look at my hands and legs to realize that I'm purple and rotting.

•3-4 years later •

I have worked at most of the pizzeria but the first one. Someone got to it before me I burnt down all the pizzerias but Henry burnt the first pizzeria. I went to the location with the name "Eggs Benedict" and I wear a white bear mask and I now working on owning my own pizzeria. So far I have got scrap baby, scrap trap and lefty sitting in the back while I have the rockstar animatronics on stage to perform for kids I also have some things for the kids to play with. So far I am successful with this pizzeria and now heading back because some day shift workers found another animatronic in the alleyway so I'm going to go look at it.

After a few minutes I get to the pizzeria and go to check out the animatronic. It looks kinda like Ennard- just a pile of wires, I'm not sure if it is him or not but I'm pretty sure it's not plus this animatronic has a orange white bear mask and it looks like it has ruffled fur on the mask. I take the animatronic to the back with the others that were found in the alleyway and start doing my nightly chores...

🍝Ennard's POV🍝

I wake up at a different place... I see other animatronics and 1 looks like circus baby so I try to keep my distance as I look around the room I am in. All I remember is powering off in a alleyway... I really miss Eggs I haven't seen him in a while but I'm pretty sure he doesn't wanna see me after all I killed him.

I smile slightly remembering what he looked like when I last saw him lying on the ground it didn't even look like he was dead he just looked like he was sleeping. He kinda did look cute then... I snap out of my thoughts to see a person with a white bear mask in front of me. He just looked at me and didn't look the slightest bit of freaked out so I spoke "Whœ arę ÿøu? Whÿ dœ ÿou ñot løok sçæred of mę?"

To be continued

Words count: 1393