Chapter 6

Here is charter 6 sorry it took so long because I'm in high school and its kinda hard for me to keep up
Hope you guys understand but i will be continuing this story but bit by bit and I have friends now and spent most of my time texting them!

3rd POV

The man with the white bear mask looked at the animatronic in front of him "I've seen things like this before, moving animatronics with no explanation." He said to the spaghetti looking animatronic

The animatronic looks down at the ground as if he was thinking for a second then looked back up at the man, "śœ ÿøù wörkęd æt åñ œłd łōçætįøñ?" the animatronic asked with glitching and static sounds.

The man with the mask proceeded to nod then looks at the animatronic up and down "it seems like you are moving perfectly fine and react, which is the reason I came here, but since you seem perfectly fine I might as well get to it." The man says as he sighs and continues "This is a new pizzeria I have opened and all the scrap animatronics I or any workers find come back here with you. Feel free to move around, please try not to disturb me while I am doing my night chores, I'm pretty sure the other animatronic are ignoring at and gonna mess with me but whatever"

The animatronic looks confused for a second but eventually speaks up "æłrįght" with the glitching and static continuing.

After the man hears the response he walks away to get back to his nightly chores for the night, of course with the scraps but Ennard trying to kill him, but he makes it through to morning and wait for the day shift and after leaves to go back home.

~later when he got home~

As Michael got home, which was away from people, he slowly makes his way to the door then opens in, going inside. He sighs as he closes the door and running his fingers through his black hair then he looks at his hands thinking *"I can't believe im still alive somehow, I'm confused, I can accept the fact that i' like this but it's just confusing how!"* he the  sighs.

He goes to his room and gets changed out if the uniform he is in along with taking off the mask, then he hears a bark from downstairs making him smile. He heads downstairs to see his dog, named Alex.

The dog is looking at him like the happiest dog alive, wagging his tail so fast, Alex is the only company he has had since he died. He found Alex as he trying to find some place away from people then he just noticed Alex all dirty, alone and confused.

Michael pets Alex and makes his way to the couch in his living room, turning on the TV with soap operas on, and sits down with Alex laying on him, watching TV with him.

(Sorry this is only like 500 words but I will try my best to make the next chapter as long as I can! Im glad this story has gotten this far and tsym! All of you! I mean it and thanks for reading!) also have been getting into lego monkie recently so i made my own oc!