❄️ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟒 ❄️

Levi's POV

It was pitch black.

I opened my eyes, trying to ignore the banging feeling at the side of my head.

My ears were ringing, I tried to look around to see what had happened but my vision was hazy. I glanced upwards and saw a blurry figure walking away from me.

After a moment my senses started to come back to me. The ringing in my ears had finally died down, I could finally hear better. The strange sound on footsteps stepping on what sounded like broken shards of glass. The footsteps sounded as though they were getting father away from me.

I blinked once more, the haziness in my vision now fading away. I could now the see figure more clearly now. Bright blue eyes glowed in the dark, the flame like glow slowly fading away as the figure for further.

I sat up, my head hurting a little from the sudden impact. I looked around but couldn't see anything. I hastily made my way over to the torch and sighed as there wasn't a lighter near by. I kept a hand on the wall and tried to look around for Hanji and Erwin. I walked slowly, being careful not to stand on their bodies. Shortly after my foot made contact with a large group obstacle. I stopped walking and vent down to it's level.

"Commander you awake?" I ask. A small grumble came from the blonde haired man telling me that he was alive. I stood back up and stepped over him. Trying to find where Hanji was. Soon after I accidentally tripped over another object in front of me. I sighed angrily for being clumsy.

"Hanji get up" I say bluntly not really giving a shit.

I got back up on my feet and leaned against the wall. Loud thuds could be heard coming towards us from the long halls of the jail cells. I looked over to the broken cell door and saw a light coming closer.

The flickers of the light illuminated the once dark cell. A figure stood in front of us all with the torch in hand. A wide eyed expression in their face.

"Commander! Nile Dawk is here!" He said in a panic. I looked at Erwin who's eyes were now full of shock.

"Why is he here?!" He said to himself. He quickly got out of the cell signalling for me and Hanji to follow behind me. We rushed up to his office to see that Nile was stood there being pinned against the wall. I noticed another man lurking behind the person pinning him down.

Flagon.

I looked at the persons eyes and noticed they were glowing the same shade of blue as (F/N)'s. My eyes widened as I tried to step forward to her but an Erwin put his arm out in front of me. Preventing me from getting to her.

"Nile, Flagon. Why are you here?" He asked in a low tone. His eye were narrowed, although he tried to hide his frustration he wasn't doing it very well. I glanced over at Flagon and saw a small smirk creeping onto his lips.

"I was coming here to see what was happening with the second commander here. I was about to go into you office to talk to you but it seems like she found me first..." He said, his expression darkened as he saw me stood there behind Erwin.

"(F/N) let go of him." Erwin said sternly, she wiped her towards us. A dangerous look in her eye. She growled a little catching us off guard. As I stared at the (H/C), and a thought came into my head.

She's like a completely different person...

———————————————————

Flagon's POV

The different type of scenarios kept replaying in my brain. The thought of her being by my side drove me crazy. I looked to my side to see the raven haired bastard glancing at me. I smirked as I know what would be happening very soon.

I looked back over to the beautiful lady who was currently pinning my boss to the wall. I hadn't seen her face yet so I was patiently waiting to see her beautiful porcelain skin.

"Commander let him go!" The Titan freak woman shouted in a panic. I started to get confused as to why everyone seemed to be in some sort of discomfort. I slowly walked towards the ice powered girl. I grabbed ahold of her chin and forced her to look at me.

My eyes widened as I saw the blue flame like flow emitting from her once (E/C) orbs. She glared at me with a look that could kill. She tried to get out of my grip, so I grabbed onto her chin harder.

"Get you're hands off of her!" Someone shouted. Before I could do anything else I felt a sharp pain on my left cheek. I placed a finger on where the pain was and slowly retracted it away. I stared at my finger and saw the red liquid coating it.

A deadly look clouded her glowing blue eyes. "Touch me again and I'll kill you. Got it?" She said. I gulped nervously and nodded slowly. All of a sudden I was kicked to the floor, I groaned and clutched onto my stomach in pain. A loud thud could be heard next to me. I looked over to see Nile on the floor passed out.

"Don't come near me ever again bitch."