❄️ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟕 ❄️

Your POV

"Bet! I win!" Was all that could be heard all over the HQ. The annoying Titan freak just had to win didn't she.

"Congrats shitty glasses now can you shut your mouth? We have things called ear drums. Don't know if you've heard about them" The brown haired woman scratched behind her head and sat back down.

"Well give me all your money!" I rolled my eyes and passed her the amount I owed her. "Thanks frosticle!" Clenched my fist into a ball and slammed it on the table. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath trying to calm my frustration.

"Fine just shut up. I'm not in a good mood" I passed her the money and walked off back to my office. As I was on my way there a cadet stopped me.

"Commander (L/N), the commander would like to see you in his office." I looked at the cadet and nodded in understanding. I sighed once he had walked away. What does he want now?

Once I made it to his office I knocked on the door. Not long after a reply saying "come in" could be heard. I opened the door to see him staring at me.

"Why did you call me here sir?" I could tell with the look in his eye that it wasn't anything good.

"The expedition is tomorrow as you already know. However there's something you're not going to like" I growled impatiently at the suspense.

"Cut the shit Erwin get to the point" He sighed and placed his hands on his desk.

"Flagons coming on the expedition" A deafening silence came upon us. So quite that you would hear the slightest bit of movement. I'd finally had enough of the silence and decided to speak up.

"How the hell is he coming on the expedition?" I could tell he felt uncomfortable.

"It's beyond my power. The higher ups have forced me to let him back into the survey corps. He was no use to the military police. However he will be away from your squad." I let out a sigh of frustration and paced around the room.

"(F/N) try to calm down. The room temperatures decreasing rapidly" I looked at him and nodded slowly.

"I apologise, I let my emotions get the better of me sir"

"Also you have training again. It's also a bit different today, you'll be going outside the walls" I looked at him in shock.

"What? Are you insane!" My anger started rising again.

"I'm afraid not. That's what they've requested. (F/N) although you have devoted your life for humanity, the higher ups still think your a threat. Remember that there's nobody else like you. I can't control what they say, I serve under them. So if you have a problem with your task then you know what will happen" I sighed knowing the consequences.

"Fine, I'll do it. Just don't tell Levi about this." As I was about to walk away he called me back.

"I won't and (F/N)" I turned around and looked at him. "Beware of Flagon. I have a feeling that he may try something tomorrow in the expedition and also don't inform Levi on this conversation. Only me and you know. However keep a close eye on him."

"I will. Thank you sir" And with that I walked out of the room and continued walking to my office.

After the short walk I opened the door and to my surprise it was unlocked. I opened it and walked inside. As I was as slowly creeping in I had my hands out ready, focusing my power into my palm.

Ready to take anyone down.