❄️ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟔 ❄️

3rd Persons POV

"Erwin you're going to have to tell her the truth. You can't just ignore what's happening" The raven haired man urged to his commander.

The tall blonde just sighed and sat down at his desk chair. A hand running through his thick hair, eyebrows furrowed as he thought about the current situation.

"I know that Levi but she's finally going back to normal. If I tell her now it'll hurt her" A 'tsk' could be heard escape the smaller males lips. His bored expression darkened as he stared into Erwin's eyes.

"You were the one who hurt her in the first place. Although I may have respect for you, that doesn't mean I don't forgive what you did to her" The blonde nodded placing his hands under his chin to support his head.

The blonde haired man sighed before pulling a document out of the stack of paperwork beside him. He placed in down on the desk before pushing it over to Levi.

Levi walked closer to the desk, taking the papers into his hands before reading through the contents. "You're saying I have to be the one to send her to the Military Police?" He said, the change in the voice had now deepened. He was as now mad.

"Unfortunately there is no other way" The steel-blue eyes of his glared into the blue ones belonging to Erwin.

"And what if I refuse?" He asked.

"You don't have a choice in the matter." Levi sighed as he placed the documents back down onto the desk.

"Does Hanji know about this," he asked curiously. Silence filled the room as he waited for an answer from the older man. "By your silence I'm guessing it's a no?" The raven haired man questioned.

The blonde shook his head and close his eyes, sighing in the process. "No, no she doesn't" he finally answered after what felt like minutes.

"Well someone better tell her then haven't they?" He said, turning around to face the door.

"No Levi you can't!" He pleaded. Desperation lit up in his eyes.

"Should've thought about that before you decided to send (F/N) away." And with that he opened the door before walking out of it and slamming it behind him.

———————————————————

Your POV

My eyes focused on the small snowflake that danced around the palm of my hand. The fragile object gracefully hovered in the air as a small white glow illuminated it. Making the odd bits of ice sparkle.

I glanced upwards to meet a smiling and fascinated Hanji. She stared at the snowflake with such glee in her eyes. She quickly made eye contact with me before looking at the snowflake, then back to me.  I giggled softly before lightly nodding my head.

She gently poked small floating object and started to play with it in the air. I released the snowflake from my hand so that it could dance around in the air to keep her occupied.

A small knock could be heard at the door. I looked at Hanji and softened my glare. A relaxing sensation taking over my body.

I walk over to the door and slowly open it. A blob of raven coloured hair stood out as I hid behind the door. I opened it a bit more to be met by two steel-blue coloured eyes.

I opened the door fully and looked him in the eyes. I noticed that they widened the tiniest bit sensing that he was a little surprised to see me.

"Levi what can I do for you?" I ask leaning against the doorframe with my arms crossed over my chest.