Epilogue

"Alaïa-Jay I swear if you don't get your arse down these stairs right now I'm going to scream!" Louis growled slamming around the kitchen.

"But Dede! Arlo took my football!" The eleven year old screamed.

"I couldn't give a monkeys bum right now ! You're late for school! Both of you move it!"

"Ooof someone's not a happy bunny this morning ..." Harry smirked walking in.

"Shut up! I can't believe they're doing this again! All they do is bloody argue! Why can't they be like Addison! Nice and quite!" Louis ranted.

"Because Addy is three and they're almost pre-teens Lou!" Harry chuckled. "Come on surely you remember arguing with Lottie like that!"

"Yes but I always made sure to do it after school!"

"Oh of course you did..." The younger lad replied rolling his eyes.

Most mornings now days where like this... happy family time , with the added bonus of pre-teen angst.
So you're probably wondering.. what happened to no more babies? Well Addison-Jelena Tomlinson came into their world by complete accident. Harry had forgotten to take his pill during their honey moon, nine months later there she was.

Arlo was an amazing big brother , he absolutely adored his baby sisters. Much like Louis he was very protective of them and made sure nobody did them harm. He was a credit to them both and they couldn't be prouder. Although he did like to wind Alaïa up a little too much sometimes.

"Dede! I- I didn't take the ball! She left it in there yesterday!" Arlo panicked rushing into the kitchen.

"It's ok bud, just please go get ready for us yeah? You're late to school and Dede just got home from a night shift he needs sleep." Harry instructed.

The twelve year old sighed , nodding his head quickly before running up the stairs shouting to Alaïa to hurry so 'Dede could drop them off and go to sleep!' .

"He's a good lad isn't he?" Louis smiled softly.

"He is indeed , we raised him well babe."

The kids didn't take much longer getting sorted , both of them rushing out of the door towards Louis' car whilst Harry made Addison some breakfast.
"You sure you're ok doing the school run?"

"I'm all good babe, I'll sleep once I'm home dont worry! You two enjoy your morning with Niall and Elle." Louis assured.

"Oh we will! Can't believe Elle is one soon."

"I know , feels like yesterday Liam told us all he was pregnant... shock of my life. More of a shock than when I got pregnant with Alaïa."

"It really was... but hadn't you best go, twenty five minutes late Lou. Mrs Howard already hates us enough cause of Arlo's clown act."

"He has a sense of humour sue him! The woman needs to smile more!"

"Bye Louis."

Harry laughed, quickly kissing Louis goodbye and waving to the kids before he focused on getting ready. Chucking to himself as he heard his husband continue to huff about the year seven head of year.

Yep , year seven. His children where in High school he still couldn't wrap his head around it. He and his husband , HUSBAND had three kids! THREE!

They'd gotten engaged when Arlo was six and Alaïa was five. But they never had the time or money to officially marry until three years ago. But believe him when he says the wait was worth it.

Of course months later was when Addison- Jelena (named after Gigi of course!) blessed their family and two years after her came Niam's rainbow baby. Liam had decided it was best if he carried and as it turned out.. it took longer than expected to conceive. They'd actually gotten to the point of giving up until poof there she was. Elle was beautiful in every sense of the word, a true angel. It was a whirlwind of emotions for them but all in all... Niall continued to repeat his words .. heart breaks heal. They where all
living proof of it.