2.

Rose woke up exactly four hours later after the alarm had ranged. She was more than late and decided not to go, but instead take care of her headache. She couldn't remember much from yesterday and thankfully, was fully dressed and no stranger was in her apartment.

     Instead of worrying about remembering everything, she took the pills her mother had left for her, exactly two years ago, after she moved out of her parents home. Last time she saw her was back then, at her last attempt to stay at her parents place. It was the first major fight and it looked like the last, as she hadn't spoken in a few years with them.

     "I enjoy living like this. It's better not having someone to stress me or control my every move." Rose said after taking the pill with a glass of water.

     She put the bottle right in it's place, somewhere in the back of a drawer where she had all the pills. Rose gently scratched her face, which was filled with acnee and annoyed her way too much. The stress was definitely not helping.

     Her phone started ringing, taking the focus off of her face. She answered it and tried to seem like she had just woke up.

     "Where are you? Do you think I pay you to stay at home?" Her boss yelled so loudly that she couldn't keep her phone too close to her ear.

     FUCK! This mannerless idiot I have to work for is going to break my eardrums!

     "I'm really sorry, sir, I haven't been feeling well at all... I think I might have eaten something bad..."

     "Fine, this time you're excused. But next time I expect you to show up to work! Goodbye!"

     "Good-" He didn't let Rosé finish her sentence and hang up.

     "That annoying piece of-" Her phone started to ring and she thought it was her boss, announcing that she was fired.

      If she were to be honest, she wished she had an excuse to not work there anymore. Sadly, she still had to pay the bills and rent. And food. And going out. Rose liked to think that she wasn't like her boss and wasn't perceived by her friends as a leech.

       She didn't even check who it was and answered. "Sir, if you called to fucking fire me, than I'm more than happy to be fired!" She shouted.

       Her neighbors were probably even scared to knock on her door and see what she was doing there. Seeing someone be exorcised wasn't surely on their list and judging by her screams, it was happening just that. Except it wasn't. The girl just happened to have to deal with real world problems. It was no more a priority to have a crush and think about him every single second of her life until she got bored.

      "Do I have the wrong number...? Is this Rose?"

      "Crap!" Rose didn't even bother to try and not be heard by the boy. "Jay?"

      "Is this the wrong moment? Should I call you later?"

      "No, no, it's fine, everything is perfect!" Said Rose as she tried to arrange her hair.

      "Uhm, okay? I called to see if you still wanna meet sometime these days? Maybe sunday?"

      "Sunday? It's- It's great! Text me where and when."

      "Okay, then, uh, see ya?"

      "Yes, yes, see ya! Bye!"

      The redhead imemdiately called Jane who, thank god, answered almost immediately.

     "What's up?" Jane asked.

     "I'll tell you what's up! I met this guy in a club and now I have a date on sunday and I accidentally screamed at him thinking it's my boss and now he probably thinks I'm mental what the fuck do I do help please erase me off this planet already-" Eminem was small when compared to an embarassed Rose.

      "Calm down. First of all. WHAT?! Why would you even- Didn't you see who it was? Did he still say he'll see you sunday after you literally screamed at him?" Jane tried her best not to laugh because it was so not out of character for Rose to act that way.

      "Jane stop laughing it's bad, real bad!"

      "It's fine, and anyways, it's better that he knows how you really are. No surprises along the way"

      "Hey!" Rose shouted.

      "It's all fine, if he still said he'll see you sunday, even after yelling at him like the idiot you are. Don't worry, it's all gonna be fine."

      "Yeah, I hope so..."