Cupid

Happy Birthday Tee Thanapon Jarujitranon.
❤️❤️❤️

My Beam is only Tee...

18 years of Forth & Beam :

At Park's house:

Park is cursing in mind
wholeheartedly.

'Look at me!How pathetic I am!I can't even curse loudly.Our little Phukong will learn those from me then Lam will burn the whole house.'

Park tiptoes a bit..Door is slightly ajar of Forth's room..His son may look like a goon but he studies.He has every facilities for study inside his room.Lam ensures them.

From afar he observes his son with Beam and Saint.Forth was memorising some biological terms.

'Look at that brat!He is looking like a monster!The way he is scrunching his face like drinking bitter juice..That non-living book will die of his face I am sure..Thank God he decided to try for Engineering!Just imagine him as a doctor!Next day newspaper will publish news on the front page - "a mafia has entered into the hospital ...Whole hospital is empty now.."

' I told him don't pierce,don't tattoo yourself!People are scared of you...Who listens!Come on Dad you did too!I can't retort then you know..I mean we did all these back then..Like father like son..people will say those..'

He then peeks a bit more..

'I...umm.. don't want to admit but that Phana's brat is a bit perfect for this stupid profession..I mean he will not scare people in hospital you know..That is possible though because of that Intocher.If Phana didn't marry a Intocher he wouldn't get a decent looking son.. That Beam is hardworking that I can't deny..very serious about study..When he knotted his eyebrows he looks kinda...cute (Future father in law is praising our baby Beam..that's rare..)

'Don't tell Phana!I still believe his face has nothing to do with his father giraffe.That stupid Phana thinks himself as the most handsome man in the whole world... Handsome my foot!!If he is handsome then everyone is handsome...hmm...He is nothing but an arrogant brat!.. nothing else!What story Lam tells little Phu everyday?..umm...some old hag talking to mirror of her beauty...yeah... something like that..I think she got kicked by mirror or something...who cares..If ever Phana says that he is handsome to a mirror,he will get kicked too...😀'

Park feels satisfied with his monologue.

'Thinking about Saint if I didn't watch with my own eyes of Tul giving birth to him I would have thought he is adopted..Look at Max!In which angle he looks decent and intelligent!..Pure cartoon..!He is lucky to have a mindblowing son..' (Hey don't forget Tul)

Park forgets how long he was there...He came back from office and without changing dress he rushed there and tried to see anything unusual is happening or not.(He and his doubtful mind 😒)

Buzzz...buzzzzzz...

Park started slapping his hands,face,forehead...Ugh...can't this mosquitos leave me!

Poor mosquitos!They are bored Park!

What do you expect from them?When in front them a sumptuous feast is laid on!In fact think of this place as a nightclub.They have plenty of drinks served,after drinking they are now singing and dancing but this arrogant guy is disturbing their peaceful party...!Humph!! (Let's pray for mosquitos. 1 vote = 1 pray 😂)

Ahhkk...A cold hand's touch on shoulder almost brings his heart and soul out from ribcage...He turns pale.

He looks behind quickly to meet his husband's frowned cold face..