Exam

I forget the exact date I joined in Wattpad but I know It was the beginning of February.So that means 2 years...Exactly 2 years I spent here...2 special years...

Now Wattpad becomes my everyday place to escape,to find love,to find solace...

18 years of Forth & Beam :

Exam day -

Beam wakes up fully fresh.Even before alarm goes off.

With bed hair,puffy eyes he still looks divine..Last night's sleep was the best.He never felt that peaceful before.

His finger touches his lips...

"It felt so real!!!His kiss,his wishes...It was the best dream..." He throws his hands in the air.

thinking of which he feels shy too...

"Nothing can be better for a big day to start..." He feels dreamy...

"Ooppsss...Daddy must be worried..."
Beam rushes to washroom for morning routine.

(If you wonder why Forth didn't meet Beam directly and wish him then there is a reminder for you : Beam has a hitler father and he doesn't want to die before claiming his baby 😉)

***

Beam already washes himself and then join his mommy for breakfast..

Kit is serving all the dishes..

"Come come baby...Eat quickly..We can't be late...Otherwise your daddy will destroy my house baby..Please save my house...!"

Beam chuckles...It's true somehow...

Kit serves food to Beam..

"I have to pack some more food..We will wait outside...."

"Ok.."

He looks everywhere...Bright must be sleeping.Phana is nowhere to be seen...

"Where is daddy?Won't he join us?"

''Don't worry about him dear..That man becomes superman without underwear outside.....He must be gone to put your bag in the car and recheck fuel and everything.." Kit sarcastically remarked..

"Oh!" Beam shakes his head..

Phana joins them after awhile..

"How are feeling baby boo?Are you nervous?" Phana kisses Beam's forehead and pour milk for him..

''I am absolutely fine daddy...More than fine.." Beam's smile shines like diamond..

"My baby boo is so happy to reach a step near his dream finally!"

(More like recharged by your son in law...ooppsss..No need to know by you Pha 😂)

"Or it's you huh?" Kit sneers...

Phana looks at him unamused..

"Don't be shy..don't be shy..." Kit teases more...

He doesn't know why Phana is not tired with medical profession till now..I mean Kit sometimes feels to run away from schedule...
(There is a word called 'Workaholic' Kitty and your husband is the living legend in this category 😂)

Beam shakes his head..They and their never ending banter..

"Baby boo remember everything I told you...If you forget I prepare a user guide too...Or should I brief once again..."

"Noooooooooooo...." Beam and Kit almost shouts at the same time...They can't take anymore..

"Oookkkkk...." Phana feels awkward...