Beggar

I wrote 4 drafts for this chapter these days then reject all of them..This is the 5th one which I am going to publish...

I wanted a chapter on Zee too so couldn’t concentrate on Park-Lam romance...

~~~

"Don’t tell me you are going to sleep whole time!Our Phuket villa is ready for us!"

"Stop pestering me!I can't assure you now..I need permission from dad..Talk to Man,Boss.."

***

"Bro save me!"

"Why?Richie Rich's bodyguards are useless or what?Whom should I beat?"

"Not that!Something else!"

"Our richie rich is in trouble..!Rare view!Scatter money in the air bro!All problem will be solved!"

"Arrgghhh...can't solve with money.."

"Don't tell me your Phuket villa was caught on fire so now we can't go there..You have five villas there.."

"Save me from mommy!"

"Only God can save you then!"

"Don't say hopeless words.."

"Your mother is a hopeless case.."

"Remind me sometimes why I become your friend...!"

"Because no one would take a spoiled brat as friend.."

"Not my fault...hehehe.."

"Asshole!"

***

"What is he pestering for this time?I think you will pass this exam."

"He wants me to be a beggar!"

"Congrats bro..I will put some coins on your bowl..Tell me the location."

"I am serious!!!!!He wants to teach me value of money..It takes whole day for a beggar to earn some money not enough to even food..."

"True!"

"But I want a proper vacation bro!!!
Don’t you?"

"Beam is going to work as a volunteer in his grandma's hospital..."

"So?"

"Saint is going to assist him too..."

"So?"

"I am going to work with uncle Tawan in his workshop..."

"Why?"

"First of all, dad will not stay still when he will know Bee is going to do something productive.He will do everything to erase that annoying smirk and pride of my future father-in-laws face..I better stay safe.

Secondly, I want my baby to be proud of me.

Thirdly, II want some experience too so that I can be the best Engineer in future to claim my baby..

And finally I want peace at home.."

"That’s a long essay!"

"Nice isn’t it?"

"I am doomed!Shit!Shit!Shit!If mommy knows any of this no one can save me from being a beggar!"

"I bet uncle No will call mom to chat casually...or better they may meet at the mart accidentally..This is the common accident they have every weekend.."

"I get it bro...May be I should accept mom's proposal.. "

"Bro disguise yourself well...Put make up on yourself with professional make up artist..hide your muscles , try to look vulnerable otherwise no one will give you a penny..

Oh never wear your branded shirts...specially Gucci one.."

"Yeah yeah...make fun of me as much as you can!
This world is not for me!!!!!This world is not for me!!"

"So dramatic! "

***

"This project is really important for us..I want all of you to give your 100%..I don't want to waste any time from now on...This time investment will be..."

Ring..ring...(Customized ringtone)

Everyone felt disturbed...They are talking about some crucial points..Whose phone is ringing?

Kla puts his file hurriedly and picks up the phone..

Everyone is gaping at him....The usual cold feature has gone...

"Hello.."

"Dad, mommy is still stubborn... "

Kla sighs...

"Don’t worry my son..I got this..."

***

"I told you I told you not to spoil him too much...Do you know what happened? Today I met Ai'Lam at mart accidentally.."

Zee facepalmed...

"His son is going to work with Ai'Tawan for experience...Such a great kid!His mother looks proud..Park is even bragging on their brotherhood...!Even Beam,Phana's son joined some volunteer program with Saint..."

"And here is my son!Only eating and sleeping!Even eating with own hand is painful for this King of the world..I bet he is thinking about tour!"

Zee gaped at him.

"And I am right!"

Zee gulped..

"Oh come on P'No this is the age to enjoy..Once he gets admitted he will have less time with study exams.."

"As if your son will study!It’s me who will have to spend my energy on him again to force him.."

"P'No P'No P'No Stop worrying na...I can't see you being worried..I want to see you smile na.."

"Then tell your son to accept my proposal..!"

"P'No I will handle everything... Look at the calendar.. "

"Calendar!"

"Do you know today is a special day?"

"Special day!" Techno feels dumbfounded..

"Don't tell me you forget!"  Kla pouts

Techno scratches his head..."Not our anniversary, not any of us birthday..then"

"Friday...!Campus open market!

Come on P'No you even forget or I thought we could go for a date but here you are busy with unnecessary things...Sigh.."

"..........."

"That Apiwat's grilled chicken...!"

Techno feels his mouth is watering...

"Fish maw soup..."

Umm...Techno closes his eyes...He feels dreamy..

"Or or... spicy duck!"

Techno gulps..They didn’t go there last three months...

"I want to try sweet chilli chicken this time.."

"As you wish darling!Let's go upstairs and get ready...Your husband is super hungry P'No.."

"Is that so?Then hurry...!"

Kla winks at his son before ushers his husband..

***

"Bro I think I am saved...for now.."

###

Kla again makes P'No fool..

Do you want sibling of Zee?

If he has brother/sister that person should be opposite of Zee and copy of P'No..but after wrecking my brain for awhile I didn’t find a perfect one...

So till now Zee is the only child of Kla-No.

Weather is hot but I am surviving because of mangoes.. Hehehe...

Yummy....