Love at First Sight!

I wrote a long chapter yesterday but last event of the chapter comes out boring for me so decided to change that part and divide the chapter into two.

Warning : This chapter is full of Beam 😁

16 years of Forth and Beam :

Now a days Beam seems always lost.He even loses his appetite a bit.Video games don't appeal him anymore.Layers of dust covered his novel books already.

He doesn't want his father to be worried so he masks everything.As usual he studies hard and gets almost perfect score and stood first.His father still monitors his studies and club works closely.Still he is satisfied with his performances.Still he helps his mommy in household chores.Still he helps his brother Bright with study and drawing.

Still he feels everything is going on like before.Nothing changes...

Still father's weird battle is going on with Suthapong's.

"Suthapong" his heart started beating weirdly since that certain Suthapong has invaded his mind and almost build a tent there to reside.

When did that start?Well...

***

"Three babies!!!!Wow!"

"After delivery I gave one to father,one to grandma and one to aunt...They are so tiny and fragile...Whole hospital got the news instantly.People swarm in front of their ward to get a glimpse of them.They are all so cute!!!"

"Even I want to take a look...Now I am feeling greedy Kit..I have already three sons but they could have been triplet and same face..."

Forth growls lowly...

"Mom becomes gossipy this days..You stay here Bee Saint I will grab some juice or cola.."

Saint and Beam started talking about school projects...

"Phukong give my cola back..."

"Dada.. shay phi no dink cola.Phi need stong".

That diverted Beam's attention from their discussion to two brothers.Forth was running like a child behind his brother who swiftly runs and giggles...

''Cautch me cautch me..hihihihi..."

Beam unconsciously smiles at them whose gaze has been fixed on the eldest Suthapong mostly.

Forth stopped then huffed..

He turned his body and find out Beam and Saint stands there not far from him.

That sudden turn and Beam's eyes grasp those piercing eyes on him empties Beam from inside like BAM...

His heart has been stolen and he has no defence...

Beam started blinking..

What?How?Beam screams inside his mind.

Forth gradually comes towards them.

"Dad will make me crazy soon...He is teaching Phukong to be exactly like him.Tell me one thing - is it bad to drink cola?''

Beam nods several times...

"It has.... sugar...a lot of sugar...''

Forth scratches his head."Ooookkaayy...yeah but sometimes won't hurt right?Dad is training Phukong to be a spy...Pfft..."

Car honks...

"Shit!!!Dad is coming...Bee you should not be here with me...You go to uncle Kit...No..no...you stay...I go to my room..."

He runs away immediately.

Beam looks at him running and sigh.

Nothing will be like before anymore because that one moment doomed him.

***

He started denying those feelings...

'Those happens mere in movies right?..No way love at first sight can happen...I mean it happens but how can that happen with him.They know each other since birth...He never felt that way.Uncle Max and Uncle Tul even some other relatives joke on them being married already.They laughed at that before and never took that seriously.'

"Can we be called...really....uhummm.....married?"

Beam feels his face is getting hotter.

***

After class Beam as usual started his club work.
Beam is tidying up all the medicine supplies they get today in first aid kits then arrange them accordingly.He cleans the infirmary because he knows some students will definitely come.They have a basketball match today.Some will be injured.

He heard commotions outside.He tried to unpack some cotton packs...

"Bee..."

Beam's heart skips a bit..

He abruptly turned around.His eyes widens.

Forth's hand is bleeding.Zee has taken him up here in infirmary along with Man and Boss.

Others who are volunteers here do not have the courage to go near bad boys.Beam knows.

''It's my duty" Beam mumbles..He rushes towards him.

Beam takes Forth's hand to clean the blood.Forth hissed...

Beam feels pain in his heart each time Forth hissed...He tries to do it as slowly and cautiously as possible.

'I wish I could take all your pain' wait.. What I am thinking?I decided to remove those feelings right?'

"I told you to pass the ball to me...Tsk..." Suddenly Beam's thought cuts out.

"Hey we win..and it's just simple scratch Zee...Bee will cure it...Right Bee?" He now focused his eyes on Beam...

Beam's heart suddenly started beating so fast...

He becomes speechless...

He doesn't know what to reply.

"Did you inform your dad?"

"Shit Zee!I forget!!!I left my phone inside my locker.."

Beam already bandaged his hand.

"Thanks Bee..see you at home..'' He tidies his hair then leaves infirmary where a still confused hearted Beam remains standing.

***

'This can't be happening with me right??I can forget him right?
Then why I always run to my balcony after coming home from school to see a glimpse of uhumm...nobody?'

"Can I call him a nobody?But he has a name!!"

"You are so stupid Beam"

Back to the questions -

'Why my eyes search for him?Why that person's smile affects that much?Why his touch gives me goosebumps?Why I can't sleep at night?Why I stalk him most of the time?Why his mere scratch in body gives me pain?Why I feel like I am drowning into his eyes?

Why I want to kiss......?'

Beam hides his face with pillow.He feels so shy...

###

Our Beam is in love.No one knows.
Let's keep it a secret 😉

Otherwise Phana will burn the world.