She didn't knew he was a vampire too.- 1

•{ Jennie }•

As a girl I can't suck other's blood. well atleast i can kill people. i thought while rubbing my hair as i just woke up. i went to the bathroom, another day of regretting being a girl.

i brushed my teeth and did my bathroom routine and right now I'm wearing my uniform. soon i did all my breakfast and headed to school.

i reached at the school. fuck this i can just smell human's blood but can't drink it. I reached at my class, today's lesson was bit weird.

"Students listen. vampires can suck other vampire's blood."

and duh teacher's blah blah started. my madam is half vampire and half human. they are also some humans in our class. thank goodness there's no boy.

otherwise i would be booked. you know what i mean, actually it means the vampire can choose anyone for bloodsucking of that persons.

Mostly girls in my class are booked, booked means just for highschool, no mature contents. but idk why the girls soon marry the boys who sucked their blood. I've been in this school for a year, but still I'm not booked.

Atleast god knows how to keep me happy... soon the blah blah teacher ended her class. the next class starts, and ends. but luckily the teachers has their meeting. so all the classes we just enjoyed and finally lunch came.

The best time to kill someone. i want to kill a boy so badly, he was the one who always roasts me in lunch, not the great, not the kindest, the fucking jeon jungkook. today i send my friend to tell him to come to library.

Little did i know was he is a human, not sure tho. and yeah my friend told him to come. well this friend is not so close to me, she just want to get infront of the fucking jeon jungkook,

And right now he was in the library waiting to see who called him.

Slowly i walked behind his back, my knife was ready to kill someone. i want to kill you so badly.

And when i was about to insert my knife in his neck. he grabbed my wrist. he looked at me and then creepy smirk landed on him.he was so strong that he pulled me infront of him. i felt how his stare shiver down my spine.

"So you. Jennie kim. were you trying to kill me?"

"N-oo.... i was killing the mosquito sitting on you're neck."

i lied.

"with a knife?"

"u-hh ye-ah"

"Stop lying. and don't you know that I'm-"

"Human"

"No... I'm vampire."

"pft stop lying, you haven't even booked a girl ,even though you are the playboy."

Ok jennie you shouldn't have said he's playboy.

"Playboy?"

"No-no-no. Good boy"

I was so scared that i can't even say yeah you're a playboy.

"I'm a playboy? well this playboy was finding a girl who's better for him. and he found one"

"So the girl would be my sister in law"

"No. how could she? when you are my girl who i just booked right now"

"wait a second how would you book directly without even getting the pass."

"i have a VIP pass. so i can book any girl at any time"
"What the-"

suddenly his lips crashed on my lips.

"I'm half human and half vampire"

"wait a second that means you're extra rare, just like my teach is"

"yeah."

"Oh no"
suddenly i remembered my teach said that vampires can suck other vampire's blood.

"Vampires can suck other vampire's blood?, lucky me"

he said licking his dry lips suddenly his hand started to check my neck and soon he inserted his fangs on my neck.
god I'm taking my words back.

"Are you guys done?"

a female voice was heard by me and jungkook. he left my neck and looked at the girl.

"Lisa.."

a word escaped from jungkook's mouth.

"Who is she jungkook?"

"She is the girl who i booked right now"

"Hasn't you booked me already?"

"What is she saying jungkook?"

i asked him.

"Listen.... The VIP card is very expensive and it can only come to the richest of the school and only jungkook has the card which means he can book any girls or any numbers of girls"

the girl named Lisa said this.
"So you lied to me?. jungkook"

i said to the boy who just booked me.

"I didn't lied."

"Fuck you jungkook. why didn't i even got to be booked by you. btw Lisa or whatever are ya vampire?"

"No I'm not. but you jennie, you can't steal my love"

"i have no interest stealing you're love tho."

"Whatever. go die"

"I'm a vampire not a mirror "

"That was savage roast jennie"

jungkook chuckled.