Marriage Life of the enemies - 3 ( E N D )

After One year, Jennie gave birth to a lovely girl, who just looked like Jennie.

Jungkook happily grabbed his child, he was smiling so much that even Jennie hadn't seen before. He never smiled at her, but was smiling at the baby but atleast that kept her happy.

Jungkook gave a cold look at Jennie, Afterall he wanted to marry another girl. Jennie's face went disgusted but she was still smiling at her baby.

"Her name would be Yuna"

"No, her name would be Jane"

"No, Yuna"

"I'm her mom, I'll decide it"

"Then I'm her dad"

"You know what, her name would be Jane and that's final"

"Jennie, you are a wife"

"then your a husband"

"Fine her name would be Jane, Ok?"

"Ok"

3 years later,

"Jane! eat your breakfast!"

"Okie mommy"

"Look sweetie it's you first day at school so please stop saying okie, its 'O.K' "

"Okie mommy"

Jennie glared at her,

"Oopsies, i won't say that"

"Now tell daddy to wake up!"

"Okie mommy"

Jennie once again glared at her, she smirked, Naughty girl
Jungkook rubbed his eyes and sat on the table. Meanwhile Jane was watching her cartoon, Pokémon.

(Three j's in a row. Yup pokémon is my favourite cartoon)

"Daddy, do pokémon exist?"

"Yes but only when the kid respect everything their parents says"

"Hmmm... Daddy do you want water?"

"Yea of course"

"Oh shoot, Its time for Jane to go school. Jungkook eat fast!"

Jennie said, packing her daughter's lunchbox. She kept it in her school bag. Jungkook and Jane had gone from the house. It was quite surprising for Jennie that every child cries from going to school but Jane loved to go.

Jennie was alone in the house. This days, Jungkook is paying more attention to me. But why?

A sudden call landed on Jennie's,