Marriage life of the enemies - 1

' Two Enemies Tied Up In A Marriage ' -

A marriage talk was held by The Jeons, they afterall wished to see their daughter-in-law before their death.

The Jeons had a great friendship with The Kims, but unfortunately their childrens wouldn't like to meet others.

After a long decision, Jungkook's marriage was settled up with Jennie, his long time enemy. Jungkook and Jennie always fighted, and would say that eachother wouldn't get a perfect soulmate.

Back to reality -

Jennie was looking at Jungkook, his sudden cold face had surprised her. Jungkook looked at Jennie, I would rather microwave my food than marrying her, He thought.

After a while, the dinner started making Jennie and Jungkook sit infront of each other.

"Ooh~ at least control yourself before the marriage"

Jennie's sister said in a teasing voice, while Jungkook remained silent. He wanted to kill her so badly that she wouldn't even imagined.

After 6 months, Jennie and Jungkook marriage arrived.
Jungkook was standing there at the aisle, trying his best to smile. While Jennie was in her changing room, the white dress was officially designed for her.

Jennie was ready, and soon she entered the church. After doing everything, Jennie and Jungkook had to kiss eachother.

He whispered in Jennie's ear before kissing her,

"This is probably the first and the last time, I'm kissing you"

Jennie remained silent, and slowly Jungkook kissed her. Her lips is sweet, Jungkook thought.

After the wedding-

when Jungkook and Jennie were sitting in the car,

"Look, you know i don't want you. I just want a child so, when we get home. You'll only listen to my words"

"duh no. You are just a husband, not a king"

[ LOL wait for other chapter ]