My in-laws came and gave a Barbie doll set and kitchen set to Adhu. She thanked them. Onkar gave a bracelet and Wridhi gave a pair of cute earrings for her. Then all her three uncles took photos with Adhu by making her wear the dresses which was chosen by them.

All the guests wished Adhu and had their dinner. After sometime, almost everyone left. Mr.Kashyap came near us.

"I am sorry Mrs. Aloknanda. Miss. Ekiya was doing all the party arrangements. She was in white. I thought maybe you both would have decided to wear white and black contradictorily to each other. That is why I thought her to be Mr. Agastya's wife. Honestly I am saying you both look good together. I am sorry once again", saying this Mr. Kashyap left.

Someone clapped from behind and said "What a plan Ekiya! You should get Noble Prize for all your planning you know, even scientist won't get these kind of ideas", Onki is the one who said all these.

"What the hell are you saying Onki?", Ekiya asked him.

"First of all it is Onkar for you not Onki. Only my closed ones call me with that name. And secondly to what I am saying. You made a perfect plan right? You took white saree which will go along with Agu and also this planning thing you did to show the world that you are the one who cares for Agu a lot so that new people may think that you are Agu's wife", Onki spoke with venom in his words.

"That was a mistake by him. What is my fault in that?", Ekiya asked him.

"You would have declined him immediately if you don't want to create any mess. But you also wanted this to happen Ekiya that is why you kept numb", Dayu this time.

"How can you do this Ekiya? This is the cheapest thing anyone can do in their life. You tried to snatch Lopa's motherhood from her today. It was her right to stand with Adhu not you", Teerth spoke furiously.

"Guys, even if he would have asked him I would have never ever cut the cake with Adhu and Agu. I swear on my parents", Ekiya had tears in her eyes.

"Oh please Ekiya, cut the crap. Stop your acting. We all know about you. Did you forget how you entered this group? Or shall I remind you?", Wridhi asked her with a smirk.

"Why are you blaming her? The person who should be blamed is Mr. Agastya here. The maturity what a four year kid had is not with him. He actually let him to announce someone else as his wife", it was Agu's dad.

People started blaming Agu and Ekiya one by one. I am getting headache due to all this.

"WILL YOU ALL JUST SHUT UP?", I shouted with the energy that was left in me. Everyone stopped and looked at me. I continued " Kindly leave this topic, I don't know whether whatever happened is a mistake or it is planned already. At the end, it went well. I don't want to dig on this topic anymore. I thank you all for all your support. Ekiya you did great arrangements for Adhu's birthday. More than the last three years, this year all the arrangements were picture perfect. And that man doesn't know about anything. My husband cleared everything to everyone publicly I suppose so it is better if we don't talk about it.", I said truly. I feel Ekiya's tears cannot be fake and the way Agu stood up for me in front of everyone is more than enough for me.

"I think we all should take a leave", Avi said. I just nodded.

We all bid good bye to each other and Ekiya's car was not starting all of a sudden. I requested Onki to drop her as his house is on the way to Ekiya's. First he totally declined it then Avi, Dayu and I requested him. Finally he accepted. Mom and Dad looked at Agu as if he did a crime again. I have to do something about it.

I went to our room where this father and daughter duo is there. Agu gifted Adhu a small tent which has been fitted in her room.

"Mumma I will sleep today in my room", Adhu said looking at me.

"Why princess?", I asked her. She never agrees to sleep alone.

She gave me a letter which was written by Avi and Dayu.

"Dear Lopa,

I know today a lot of things happened but don't forget the dress what we gifted you. We both have asked Adhu to sleep in her room so that you and Agu can spend some quality time together *wink wink* if you know what we mean. Wear the dress without fail. Seduce your husband and enjoy the night.

With love to remind you to make love

Dayu and Avi"

I am going to kill these two girls. Do I have to wear that dress now? I am not tired but I don't know what will Agu think if I wear that dress. Let me tell him that I was just trying the dress. Yeah, that will be a great idea. I will tell him that I bought this dress and I wanted to try it to see whether it fits me.

I went to the restroom by taking the package and wore the dress. I left my hairs to fall down. Not bad I look good. I peeped out first and saw that Agu was reading a book. I just went and saw myself in mirror first.

I noticed that Agu is not at all looking at me. Plan flop Lopa, I started to remove the earrings and went to remove the chain that I got along with this dress. But I couldn't able to remove it. Then suddenly I felt a hot breathe near my neck and whisper in my ears "You look damn hot and sexy Lops", with that Agu removed the chain.

I turned around and saw him. He was standing shirtless with his track pants alone. He is a Greek god. He lifted me from the ground and went to bed. He placed me in bed as if I am feather.

"I can't believe that this is the same girl who was my enemy from my kinder garden", he said.

"Even I can't believe that this is the same guy who screwed me on the first day of my kinder garden", I told him and sat down properly.

"Do you remember how we became a gang?", he asked me.

"How can I forget that?", I told him.

And we both started to share our past memories.

AUTHOR'S POV

Avi, Teerth and Dayu reached their destination and got freshen up. Dayu was making hot chocolate for all three of them.

"Can you guys tell me how you all became a group?", Avi asked her.

"Sure that is one hell of a story", Dayu said.

"Yea the best story too", Teerth said.

Teerth and Dayita started to live their past once too.

On the other side Wridesh, Onkar and Ekiya were holding their group photo which they took in their last day of school and started to think how it all started and now how it turned out to be...

The best memories of their life time, their group "Yaariyan". They never expected to happen in their entire life. But it happened. The past has a lot to unfold and a lot to cherish too. The journey begins to relive their past...

TO KNOW MORE, KEEP READING...

DO VOTE IF YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER... SILENT READERS PLEASE VOTE WITHOUT FAIL...

COMMENT YOUR VIEWS ABOUT IT...

FOLLOW ME FOR REGULAR UPDATES...

KINDLY SHARE THE STORY IF POSSIBLE...

NEXT UPDATE : WEDNESDAY...

STAY SAFE AND TAKE CARE...

LOTS OF LOVE...