CHAPTER - 31

YADAVI'S POV

I was so happy when Dayu said that she has booked a room for us in resort. Teerth was so romantic throughout the drive. He played the most romantic songs of Bollywood for me. I have never seen this side of Teerth. I always thought that I have married an angry young man who never know to smile or laugh as he is always in silent mode. But today he is proving me totally wrong. We both reached the resort by 10.30 pm.

"Hello sir and Hello Mam, Welcome to Royal Resorts. What can I do for you?", the receptionist asked us.

"There is a booking under Mr&Mrs Teerth Shekawat. Could you give our room keys please?", Teerth asked her.

"One second sir, let me check", the receptionist replied. I was looking at the resort. It truly deserves the name royal as it was decorated so elegantly like a palace.

"Yes sir, there is a special honeymoon suite reserved for you.", saying this she gave us the keys and said the directions to our suite. We reached the suite in next five minutes. When we opened the room, we got totally mesmerized by the way it was decorated. They have sprayed the room with lavender fragrance which is Teerth's favourite. Also, they decorated the whole room with scented candles, with some dim lights which is making the room more romantic. We both entered inside and the bad which was kept by Dayita and Ekiya also I bought.

"Ahem, you can go and freshen up", Teerth said. I took the bad and went inside the rest room. I opened the bag, it had a perfume, a lingerie and a robe. That lingerie was not covering even a single bit of my body. I am going to kill this Dayita and Ekiya. Sometimes, I feel guilty seeing Dayita if Teerth would have not married me then pakka he would have married her now by seeing her situation. The truth which me and Dayita hiding from everyone, I am scared a bit what if that truth comes to limelight. I wish that truth should never ever come out. That is good for Dayita as well as me. Keeping all these thoughts aside I freshen up and changed the clothes. I wore the robe, still that reached only till my mid thighs. Ahhh, today is going to be a long night. I sprayed some perfume that also was in the same lavender flavour. I wore my Mangalsutra in my neck and vermillion in my forehead, that makes me look sexier. First time, I am proud that I am good looking

I slowly peeked into the room, no one was there. Maybe Teerth would have gone to speak in phone or something. This is the right time, let me just go and hide myself in the blanket. Otherwise, I would not be able to face Teerth for the whole night. I came out of the door and started moving towards the bed.

"Woww", I heard my husband's voice. Damn, can't he come a minute late. I slowly turned towards him. He was shirtless and holding a cake in his hand. It is my favourite chocolate truffle cake. Yummy! But more than the cake Teerth looks damn delicious.

"OMG! I am thinking like a pervert.", I said to myself. "Well, you have a super handsome husband so there is nothing wrong in thinking like that", both my brain and heart said together. That's true. He is looking chocolaty delicious.

"Take a picture, it will last long", Teerth said. "Huh?", I asked him questioningly.

"Avi, you are ogling at me", Teerth chuckled saying this.

"I am not ogling at you. I am ogling at my favourite choco truffle cake. Stop being full of yourself", I told him with fake anger.

"LIAR LIAR PANTS ON FIRE", Both my brain and heart started singing together.

"Yea Yea, I can see that", saying this he placed the cake on the table which was at the side of the room.

"Actually, it was you who is staring at my legs", I said confidently as I noticed that he was eyeing me all this while.

WHOM SHOULD I CHOOSE (Completed) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें