PROLOGUE

AUTHOR'S NOTE

THIS IS NOT THE USUAL MYSTERY I WRITE... I MYSELF CHALLENGED TO WRITE SOMETHING NEW... THIS STORY WILL HAVE FAMILY, DRAMA, ROMANCE AND ALSO SOME MYSTERIES... I HOPE YOU ALL WILL SUPPORT ME IN THIS NEW JOURNEY!

I AM STARTING THIS STORY ON AN AUSPICIOUS DAY! IT'S MY BIRTHDAY! SO KINDLY SUPPORT THIS BIRTHDAY GIRL AND VOTE FOR THIS STORY...

Add this story in your reading lists too

AUTHOR'S POV

He is sitting in the garden area of his house and thinking about his life...

"I feel I am the unluckiest person in the whole world. God is testing me again in the same situation. I still remember that day...", he said to himself and drifted back to his past.

5 YEARS AGO....

I never thought this day will come in my life. I should have definitely done something bad in my last life to someone. That is the reason in this life, I am losing everything what I am loving or to be specific whom I am loving. First my mother, then my love, now grandma.... What kind of life I am living. What grandma is asking too much.

"Agu, where are you lost my child?", my grandma asked me holding my hands.

"No where grandma.", I gave her my reply.

"So, what you will fulfill my last wish right?", my grandma asked me with full of hope in her eyes.

What should I say? WHOM SHOULD I CHOOSE?

BACK TO PRESENT

"I thought that day would be the last day when god would detest me like this. But, no I was wrong. Again I am being detested by him. Now, again the same question is in my mind "WHOM SHOULD I CHOOSE?"", his heart is beating fast every moment when he thinks about this.

AT THE SAME TIME

She is thinking where she went wrong in her life....

"How can I forget that dreadful day. Still, my body is shivering. Again, I am sailing in the same boat as in that day... what should I do? WHOM SHOULD I CHOOSE?", she thought

3 YEARS AGO

"You are not going to marry that guy. That's final", My dad said.

What happened to him? He was the one who agreed for this marriage. Now, he himself don't want me to marry him. Why god? Why me?

"Dad, please listen to me...", but before I can complete my sentence. My dad drenched himself with kerosene and had lighter in his hand.

"If you are not going to do what I want, then I will die at this moment", my dad said holding close to him. WHOM SHOULD I CHOOSE?

BACK TO PRESENT

"Now, again I am almost in the same situation. But my decision cost more than a life now. I am the bad omen like everyone says. I swallowed my mom after I was born. WHOM SHOULD I CHOOSE?", thinking this she drifted to sleep.

AT THE SAME TIME

He is sitting in the terrace which is his favorite place in the whole house. His memories made him to look back how everything changed in a flash of second. How everything turned around. That time he was left with no choice. But now, he has a choice to make. If his this choice goes wrong, many lives may get collapsed. Only thing now eating his mind is "WHOM SHOULD I CHOOSE?", he thought to himself and looked at the picture he was holding.

We all have this one point in our life to make choices, to choose. Sometimes our one decision collapses our life... Join the journey of beautiful people, let's see how their choices turned their lives and what will be their choice now... 
I want to thank Khushworld1234 girlinthelights harshita4289  Alia_King  for making covers for me. I am planning to use all your covers by changing it every month because I personally liked all the covers. This current cover is made by Khushi Di... Thank you so much Di❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

TO KNOW MORE, KEEP READING...

DO VOTE, IF YOU LIKE THIS  PROLOGUE...

COMMENT YOUR VIEWS ABOUT IT...

FOLLOW ME FOR REGULAR UPDATES....

THIS STORY WILL BE UPDATED ON EVERY WEDNESDAY...

STAY SAFE AND TAKE CARE...

LOTS OF LOVE...