He unconsciously pouted, which had been unfortunately seen by a certain gray haired Japanese who walked in the opposite side of the walkway. He also didn't notice he had moved to walk beside him until an arm found its way around his waist, startling him. "Holy fuck— what are you doing eh?"

Looking at the man beside him, he pushed him away, taking the warm arm around his waist off of him... only for the older to bounce back and instead wrap his arm around his shoulders. "Yah, what do you want?"

   "What? Can't we be friends?"

   He stared at him for a minute in silence before responding, staring straight into his eyes, "No."

   And as if god despises him, the very next second his foot struck something on the ground —or did I just trip on nothing?— causing him to lose balance and fall forward.

   Now you'd think "Is Shotaro gonna caught him by the waist and then badabing badaboom, they kiss and fall in love?!"

No. They won't.

   "Hey, I just heard something, Sungchannie, Taro, did something hap— HOLY FUCK, KEEP IT FOR WHEN YOU'RE IN THE TENT OR THE BATHROOMS AT LEAST, DEAR GOD!" Hearing Chenle's dolphin-esque screaming, the other six... only to say a similar scream.

   "MY EYES–"

   "Oh god dude..."

   "Yaas~ get that ass Taro–"

   "Donghyuck, no. Just no."

Sungchan... he feels the odds are never in his favor. Unfortunately for Sungchan, when he had trip and embarrassingly fallen, Shotaro, who had a good grip on his shoulder, was surprised by the sudden movement, and in turn... fell right behind him.

Literally.

It took them a second to register the position they were in, which, to say the least, was a bit... intimate. First of all, having lost his balance and all, Sungchan was the first to hit the ground, landing –painfully– on his hands and knees. Shotaro, with how his arm was snug around his shoulders fell right behind him, finding himself also landing slightly painfully on his hands and knees as well, except, he was more so kneeling behind the brunet, his legs around the brunet's right. Which, isn't so bad if it wasn't for the fact he was also practicing bent over him as well, his hands landing on the ground behind Sungchan's, his arms touching the boy's waist as his hand struck the concrete.

And Chenle just had to look back to see what the noise —their bags falling to the ground— was, only for his innocent eyes to be stained. Poor kid thought they were about doing the dirty in public.

   Rushing to standing back up, pushing the older off him, "N-no! We w-werent doing any-anything! I just t-tripped a-and fell!"

   Jeno added in, "But if you fell, how did Shotaro fall too?" Said person was sitting on the ground, chilling, pretending he wasn't involved and let the younger answer in his fluster state, watching him.

   "I-I— H-He had his a-arm around my s-shoulders and," he heard Jaemin let out a 'Ooo~', "he fell w-with me! I swear." By now he was had grabbed Donghyuck by the shoulders and was shaking him with his eyes wide like a puppy's while trying to prove his innocence.

   Feeling a bit dizzy, "oKAY! We believe you! Just let me go, I swear I feel like I'm gonna throw up, bleuh-" the older faked vomited once the younger let him go.

   The whole situation calmed back down after a few minutes and they were on their way to the shoreside.

   Of course he couldn't be left in peace.

   "Hey~", an arm once again found it's way around his waist, this time, not wanting to deal with the Japanese  silver haired bastard again, he let him, opting to getting him a silent treatment.

_______________________

*not edited*

Wow. This chapter was shit!

Thoughts lol?

Anyways, the chapter might be release a bit more widespread as I'm also trying to revive my Renhyuck book S•A•L•T and rewrite the chapters.

AND CONGRATS TO NCT FOR WINNING 3 AWARDS T MAMA, 🎉

All their performances were amazing!!

Anyways, bye for now