Chapter 8 Failsafe

Meanwhile, back at S.T.A.R. Labs, Shannon walked into the cortex.

Everyone was there, and Snart appeared to have just finished running the group through a plan in case they ran into Rohan, and how they could take him down, or at least how they could survive the encounter. Well, for the most part.

"So, what, that was plan B?" Emma asked. Snart shook his head.

"No, no, that's ah, that's plan M." Barry looked at him.

"Don't I die in plan M?" Snart shrugged.

"Yeah, usually." Barry blinked.

"What do you mean, 'usually'? How many plans do I die in?"

"C, F, and M through Q." Snart replied. Barry thought for a moment.

"C, that's a little close to home, man. You need to switch that up. How many plans do they die in?" Barry asked, gesturing to the rest of the group. Snart pointed at Shannon and Emma.

"None." Then he pointed to Hiccup.

"And none." And to then he pointed at Cisco.

"Nnehh. There is a plan where she comes out of it with a scar from the temple through the eye all the way down to her mouth." Snart finished, pointing at Frost. Shannon looked at Frost.

"You know, you'd look pretty cool with a scar like that." Frost opened her mouth to reply but Cisco stepped forward with a weird look in his eyes.

"Wait, wait, wait, go back, hold on, let's rewind--you skipped past me!"

"Well, I have one, there is a plan, but it's constantly changing." Cisco pointed at Snart accusingly.

"Okay, that's creepy. Don't you guys think that's creepy? He's planning my death."

"I wouldn't exactly call it a plan so much as a precaution." Snart spoke up. Cisco made a sort of spluttering sound.

Shannon leaned over to Emma.

"I wonder how long it'll take for Cisco to realize that he's just yanking on his chain?"

"Snart, now is not the time for this, so knock it off." Barry stated.

"And now we'll never now." Emma replied to her sister, who chuckled. Barry glared over at them.

"Same goes for you two. This is a serious matter." Shannon opened her mouth to retort, but was interrupted by her phone.

"Excuse me, I should take this." She said, walking out of the room, answering her phone once she got out into the hallway.