Chapter 2 Myrker

Barry was walking down the hallway of S.T.A.R. Labs towards the cortex, talking to Iris on the phone.

"You're kidding. So Snart was just there?" She questioned.

"Yeah. He was acting really strange and I just can't seem to get it out of my mind. Something just seems wrong."

"Well, it's probably because every time we see him, chaos ensues." Iris remarked. Barry nodded. "That is true. Anyways, I should get going. See you tonight."

"Yeah, I'll see you tonight, Barr." Barry hung up and walked into the cortex, where Caitlin and Cisco were hanging around, both in deep thought.

"You guys find anything?" Cisco looked up from his computer and shook his head.

"I've got nothing." Cisco stated.

"Wait, the system can't recognize the DNA of the scale?" Barry questioned.

Cisco shrugged.

"I'm telling you man, I've data checked every single reptile on this planet and none of them match up. None of them come anywhere close. Whatever did this, it's not from around here." Caitlin nodded, setting a tablet down on the desk.

"He's right. But I think it's the suspect we should be worried about." Barry crossed his arms.

"What do you mean?" Caitlin bit her lip. "Well, this thing destroyed that man, yet our suspect disappeared without a scratch on him. We might be dealing with a Meta-human that can control animals to carry out his will." Cisco gasped and jumped into the air.

"Oh, that would be awesome!" Both Caitlin and Barry gave him a look that made him sit back down. "I mean awful."

"Anyways, you should be careful around this guy. We have no idea what he's capable of." Caitlin finished, a worried expression painted across her face.

"Hey, don't worry. We'll take this guy down before anyone else gets hurt."

Later that night, as the sun began to set on the town, Snart walked down the street, a complex expression on his face. He couldn't find anyone anywhere. He had checked Jitters for Nox and Viggo (a common hangout place for them), he had checked Central City Citizen for Shannon, and Infantino street park for Emma.

Then he had gone to S.T.A.R. Labs, and still nothing. Although it was the first time in a long time he was grateful of the lack of a proper security system there.

But he wasn't thinking about that right now. Right now, he was wondering what was going on. Snart stopped on the corner of the road and glanced around.

There was a news stand across the street. He walked over to it, quickly grabbed a copy of the Central City Citizen and began to flip through the paper.