Chapter 6 Not 2147

Cisco walked down the S.T.A.R. Labs hallway. He had driven over to Big Belly Burger and bought himself some lunch. Cisco was planning on eating in his workshop while he tried to find anything that'd help track down this Rohan guy.

"I can't wait for them to open up that new Big Belly Burger by the Lab so I don't have to drive all the way over to Holsten Avenue to get lunch." Cisco thought. He stopped in the doorway to his workshop. Emma was already in there, at the computer, typing away, a pen in her mouth. She had her back to the door so she hadn't noticed Cisco yet.

There was still time for him to sneak off without her noticing him. He could smell the deep fried mac and cheese stuffed cheeseburger in his takeout bag, but he couldn't help himself.

"What do you think you're doing?" Cisco questioned, sitting the paper bag and his orange soda down on the desk. Emma quickly brought up the computer's screensaver and wheeled around to face him.

"Would you believe me if I said I was checking my email?" Cisco shook his head. Emma sighed, and pulled the pen out of her mouth.

"Fine. The truth is I hacked into Concordance Research to see if I could find anything useful." Cisco pointed at Emma.

"Wait, you hack?" Emma shrugged.

"Well, I'm no Felicity Smoak, but I do know a thing or two." Cisco chuckled and sat down beside her.

"What're you looking for?" He asked. Emma gestured to the screen.

"I've connected the computer to Gideon and I'm comparing the data from the other reality to this one. The thing about Rohan is that he always does things for a reason. Even the slightest change could be apart of his grand plan." Emma explained.

"Wait, how can Gideon detect changes to reality?" Cisco questioned.

"With all the time travel we deal with, Leonard thought it'd be a good idea if she could tell us what has changed and how big the effect is. He called Ray over here while Barry was working on repairing Gideon and they added a few new features to her CPU."

"Woah, that is sick. So our Gideon has the same capabilities as the Waverider Gideon?" Emma shook her head.

"I didn't say that. She can just detect temporal changes to our timeline, not others. While we may have access to some grade-A tech, we don't have the right equipment to do that. This is 2020, not 2147." Back at the apartment, Snart was standing behind the kitchen island, staring at the dismantled pieces of his gun.

He often dismantles the Cold Gun when he's bored or thinking hard. Right now, it was the latter. Snart picked up the firing pin and started fidgeting with it.

That's when someone knocked on the door. Snart placed the pin back down on the table and walked over to the door, peering through the peep hole. He let out a sigh and opened the door.