Chapter 7 Contacts

"Come on, guys. I'm sure we can figure something out, we are a bunch of smart people after all." Barry commented after a moment of no one saying anything.

"We have to consider how we're gonna break this thing, if we even can." Cisco remarked.

"Preferably restoring things to a reality where the weasel is still gone." Snart spoke up. 

"Leonard." Shannon said in a warning tone.

"Hang on a second, who's the weasel?" Barry questioned.

"Harald Forkbeard, Shannon and my cousin. Leonard holds a tiny bit of a grudge." Snart scoffed.

"A little bit of a grudge. Yeah, that's one way of putting it." Emma glanced at Snart for a moment before continuing.

"I think we might be able to break the curse, if we can figure out how Rohan did it. It's sorta like finding a cure for a poison. Hard to find-"

"If you don't know what the poison is." Frost finished. Emma nodded.

"Exactly. We just need someone who could tell us. Preferable someone close to Rohan." She finished. Shannon pointed at Hiccup.

"Didn't you mention that you had a contact that helped you track Rohan here? Amos?"

"Wait, as in Amos the thief from the Northern Markets?" Emma questioned.

"Yeah, that's the one. How did you-" Hiccup started, but Emma cut him off.

"In the other reality, you and the other Dragon Riders love telling stories. The one about the Sandbuster beach has to be one of my favorites." She answered. Hiccup put his hands on his hips.

"Well, in any case, Amos won't be much help. Even if he wanted to help us, he was killed at the Northern Markets after he helped me track Rohan here."

"What about Viggo?" Snart questioned. "We could go back in time and pull him from the timeline right before he died." He added.

"Why would Viggo want to help us?" Hiccup questioned, crossing his arms.

"Well, he did die trying to save you from the Hunters. In the other reality, he mysteriously appeared out of nowhere six years after he died, or so I heard." Emma explained. Hiccup shook his head.

"That never happened.." Emma blinked.

"I'm sorry, what?"

"Viggo, he died trying to kill Astrid. At the volcano." Hiccup stated, looking at Emma.

"Oh, of course. I saved Viggo from getting burned alive when the volcano exploded. Without me, Viggo would've died that day. Which he did." Shannon remarked. Snart threw a hand in the air as he paced around the cortex.