1 - Joanna and Joey

Life can be so beautiful, but at the same time so painful. You come into a new city not sured what the possibilities this new world has for you. Then there is school, you're not sure if you'll fit in, or if you're going to get pushed around and get beaten by others. Also those who are going to be there for you, those who think they know you, and those who will go against you. Life can be difficult but you shouldn't stay in one place, cause the people who were there for you, they will help you out. There will always be a light at the end of the road.

•----•----•----•----•----•----•

I ran as fast as I could trying to get away from one the girls I just punched in the face.

"You're going to pay, and you'll be sorry!" I heard her yell, she stopped running and went back to her group of friends.

I always wanted to do that to her!

I really did she was bitch to me and since it was my last day here I thought I should give her a memory of me she'll never forget.

I slowed down running, and thought about moving and the new school. I have to leave this place, where I grew up and with my childhood memories.

'So joey, what do you think this town we're moving to is to be like?'

'In my opinion it's going to be better than here, I mean it's shit here'

'Yeah, but I mean, aren't you going to miss this place I mean we grew up here, well I did'

'So, you can always make better memories in that new town'

I was arguing with myself and I did that a lot. It was like I had two voices in my head, me and this other voice which was always looking for trouble. The other voice I called joey, she was always the person I always wanted to be, a loud, carefree rebel who isn't afraid to do anything. Sadly she was only a voice to me, and my personality is quite opposite. I was always cautious in what I did and I was very quiet.

Yes, I know, 'what a freak, who talks to themselves blah blah blah' well I got nobody else to talk to anyway.

I always tried to put on an emotionless face, and shut everything else out. Joey evolved from my inner feelings and she is like another me, a better me.

I started heading home and when I got there I started packing my stuff into boxes so I was ready for tomorrow. Once I was finished I was exhausted and went to sleep.

A/N- so that was my first chapter, some about about Joey. Comment on what you think about it so far, it can be that it's awesome or that you hate it (please don't) and errors. So yeah. Sorry for it being short. I'm new at this, so take it easy on me. :D