16 - Mike to the Rescue!

I could tell it was guy, he drag me into an alley and covered my mouth with his hands. I continued to struggle out of his grip, but he was too strong for me.

I then felt his free hand rubbing my upper thigh, at this point I'm violently squirming out of grips, he pushes me against the wall and starts to pull my pants down, very slowly.

"Let's have some fun tonight sweetheart" His voice was so scratchy, as if he had been smoking all his life.

I had tears running down my face, I needed some, anyone, to help me, I couldn't yell out for help because his hand was covering my mouth. I tried to bit his and bite him hard, with all the strength i had left in me.

He screeched and I yelled for help, loud enough for someone to hear me.

"Ow! You little bitch! ... hehe, you're going to get punished for that..."

*Mike's POV*

"HELP!" I hear someone scream, but I couldn't see where it came from. That's when I realized it wasn't any scream it was Joey's. I looked around me and saw an alley. At the end of the alley there was a guy and Joey!

I ran towards and started to beat the shit of the guy.

"Oh god, are you okay Joey?"

I saw in a corner putting on her pants on and got up.

"Yeah, I-I..." She ran to me and cried into my shoulder.

"Shhhhh, it's alright" I rubbed her back so she would calm down.

"Why...why do you care about me, no one even cares about me. I'm just a fuck up, I got the chance to start over, but I started wrong. I'm better off dead."

"Don't say that Joey, your just fine the way you are, your different but it's for the better and look at you, you look beautiful in your own way-"

"I don't want to hear all crap about beauty in our own way, that's bullshit Mike. This world is full of lies"

"I...I guess I'll leave then"

"Wait! No can you come to my...um apartment...?"

"Why?"

"Everyone left me alone, and I don't feel safe being there alone" She looks down to the ground. I can tell she feels embarrassed saying that.

"Sure" I smile, and that made her smile too. Her eyes gleaming in the light, she truly was truly was beautiful, I guess she hasn't discovered it yet.

We both spent the rest of the night at her apartment, we both cuddled with each other and fell asleep.

A/N - Sorry for a short chapter, I wanted to update this story so yeah.

OH MY GERD YOU GUYS! IM GOING TO HAVE TO USE CLUTCHES!

Ugh, turned out my foot was was twisted and I have to use walking clutches for two fucking weeks. TWO. But on the bright side I don't have to do gym for two weeks :D anyway please comment, vote, and yeah.

Once again, sorry for a short chapter.