8

Loyal -> Santana
4:50 pm | Chicago , IL

It's a whole bitch on the bed 🤦🏽‍♀️Rii^🤢Imagine tryna make me mad 😒

Rii^🤢
Imagine tryna make me mad 😒

"Imagine me not worrying about you I probably fucked you and dipped " I looked back at isis she got a attitude because I'm the reason she missed her fitting for her dress .

I walked to the bed "you still mad" she didn't say nun kape scrolling through her phone.  I picked her up she ain't shit but eighty pounds she mugged me turning the opposite direction .

" look at the live "  she shook her head know I shook my head reading the comments "let me down" I nodded know reading the comments

When tf ?
Tell sis I said wsg
She not know baby let her down 😑

" Reese said hey, now y'all hating hoes I fucked can't talk y'all pussy was trash " I turned the comments off " hey ressey cup ".

I let isis down and ended my live I walked out the room to check on mora she still sleep I went back in my room seeing isis on the bed still on her phone " you mad for know reason " she looked up.

" I literally got to your house at one my appointment was at 1 forty when I got to your house you was on the game when I reminded you I had a appointment at one forty and you ignored me ".

" I didn't ignore you I couldn't hear you when you tapped me I didn't feel shit " she got up standing on the bed here she go with the dramatic shit.

" how did you know I tapped you then ? Oh okay I depend on you to take me one place couldn't even do that I gotta take prom pictures and a day literally ".

I looked down at my phone texting my mans back " you gone do just that ".

🖤

" What shoes do girls wear to prom?" I was getting frustrated I got somebody to make her dress my mom helped with that now I'm tryna find some heels for her .