1

𝙸𝚜𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚍𝚊 𝙾𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚜
1 P.M | Chicago , IL

"Mrs Owens would you like to share to the class what you are listening to threw those air buds?" I placed my head on the desk hoping all the unasked attention well depart .

Once the bell rung I made my way out the school . "Hey isis" I waved hi and continue making my way home.

I put my head down as I walked pass a group of guys "Ayo shawty got a pancake" I speeded up my pace until I reached my doorstep.

"Isis is that you?"I locked the door going inside the living room after .

"Your brother came by brung some groceries help yourself to anything".

I kissed my grandma cheek and made my way upstairs to my room. I walked pass my mirror that's hanging next to my room entrance I walked back to the mirror .

"This how girls be"I thought to myself laughing after I snapped the picture.

I was finna take another one but my big brother walked in my room "Come on if you wanna get out the house"

Once we walked out my room I closed the door and headed to the living room "Granny isis going with Me if you need sum don't hesitate to call"she nodded okay.

Once we got to his car I got in the front seat the smell of weed instantly hit my noise I looked back waving at his friend Mario he always with I had a crush on him since I was 6 still do.

"Wassup lil one how you livin?" .

I gave him a thumbs up Sitting back getting comfortable and the seat .

We pulled up to this park full of boys playing basketball thirsty females all and they face y'all know how that go  "There that nigga go come on G".

"Don't get out this damn car".

I nodded laying my head back wondering why did he come get me if he was gone go and handle some business. I looked at my home screen it was a picture of my mom she passed away when I was 7 Edmond my big brother was 10.

"Isis what you wanna eat"Edmond said snapping me out of thoughts . I pointed at Wendy's across the street from the park.

After we got are food he dropped me back off at home. After I made sure grandma safely sleep I made my way to the bathroom to get a pad.

I realize that there was no more pads I went to my room grabbed five dollars out my purse and put my hoodie own and my shoes.

I put my hood own cause I know if Edmond was to see me he well flip out .

As always I put my head down as I walked passed a group of man "Aye ma".

"That's fresh meat"I shook my head at the disgusting comments .

I made my way out the store after I got all the stuff I needed "Shawty what you doing out here and the middle of the night?".

I start speed walking tryna avoid the unknown man behind me "I'm not tryna hurt you " with that I ran my brother always told me don't trust a soul .

Once I made it home I handle my hygiene and went right to bed.