4

𝙸𝚜𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚍𝚊 𝙾𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚜
2 : 00 P.M | Chicago , IL

" ISIS ! ? " I instantly looked up from my phone turning my head towards Edmond " my bad I was reading some , Yes ? "

He shook his head chuckling a bit I already knew he was & debate of letting me drive his car to get my hair did "Gone ahead have my shit back safely bye love you ".

"K , love you to " I got in the driver seat pressing the button so I can start the car .

🖤

I pulled inside the parking lot of  the hair salon I checked the time to see I got 1 minute until my appointment " wow I really drive slow " I grabbed my purse out the backseat then turnt the car off.

When I got out the car I checked out my surroundings Hood niggas posted up of course girls with little yeast affection shorts on and shirts that they was better off not wearing cause it don't cover up nothing but that's nun new living in Chicago .

I made my way inside the shop " Hey you're isis right lace front ? " I nodded yes " come sit down you right on time " .

🖤

" you got a @ so I can tag you ? " I nodded No giving her the money I owe her for doing my hair " Thanks again "

I walked out the salon instantly smelling the soul food place next door it smell so good I made me way to the place opening the door to walk in I look around it was packed as I expected but I joined the line anyways .

Once I ordered my food I waited looking down at my phone scrolling on Instagram " Who the fuck let the back door open somebody could've came in the bitch and took my shit ! " I looked up seeing a brownskin dude yelling at the employees he must be the owner.

" it was Lane boss " one of the employees snitch it was kinda weird how the boss did this infront of everyone like do he not know how unprofessional that make his business look .

I continued to listen to the boss talk his shit " Lane take yo ass home for the rest of the week amare take over the cashier even tho You go- never mind get the fuck out Lane " The boss said walking out .

🖤

" I'm on my wa- " my mouth formed & a O I was so shocked " hold on Edmond " I got out the car looking at the damage I just did .

I walked over to the other driver to make sure they was fine since my ass fucked they whole door up " I'm so sorry I didn't mean for this to happen " I looked at the driver & sadly it was the boss & im sure he's finna turn into a demon " Hundred thousand dollar car " he said putting a rubber band around his money .

Before I could speak he spoke again " But I'm not gone make you pay that much you can give me 15,000 right now ".

" Sir I don't have that kinda money can you atlest give me a payment plan damn " he laughed getting out the car " you got a job ? " I nodded no " Write yo number down or some I got somewhere to be and ima contact u tomorrow ".

I blew out a breath I didn't even know I was holding . " Here you go " he snatched the paper getting and his car I should've fucked up even more hate rude people .

Turns out my brother knows the guy that car I hit & my brother also making me pay for the damages on his car to like I got money .

" And take that shit out yo head ion like it " I rolled my eyes not even tryna argue since I did enough " fine " I said even though I'm not taking it out.