11

Santana->loyal
1:00 pm | Chicago , IL

" Ma what medicine help pain for periods ? " isis on her period she going crazy saying she finna die and shit .

I hung up on my mom after she told me what medicine to get I grabbed every last one of them so when her next period come I won't have to do this shit again until mor start getting her periods.

I walked in my room isis balled up on the bed with her face covered " Get up you gone be in pain all day if you don't move around " she shook her head pulling the cover over her .

I took the water out the bag and the medicine " Get up take this shit " she got up wiping her eyes I really hate seeing her down shit hurt me I sat on the bed opening the water giving her a pill I watched her take it she laid back down laying down I shook my head getting up leaving out the room .

I sat down in my gaming chair she clearly don't wanna be bothered " Santana ! " I rolled my eyes getting up I hate this mixy shit she on I walked in the room she held her arms out Big ass baby .

I sat in my car smoking infront of my strip club isis was knocked when I left I looked up at my window rolling it down " What ? " my bro gave me his phone I looked down seeing isis face in the camera " Where u at ? ."

I gave the phone back to Reese she cussed me out fell asleep now she wanna know where I'm at like how that shit work I heard her yelling in the phone I rolled the window up turning the music up .

I looked down at my phone of course it's her blowing my shit up sending voice messages of her crying and shit she a brat shit not cool then when I try to help her she yelling at me .

I turned my phone off sitting back smoking my blunt fucking round with her ima need a cigarette.

I walked in the crib be feeling empty as fuck when moura with my moms I sat my keys on the table going to the bathroom putting my money up I went into my room after .

" So where the fuck was you at ? " I rolled my eyes taking my shit off she got up getting in my face I ignored her walking around her I'm not finna argue all she wanna do for the past two days " Fucking some bitches ?."

I chuckled walking out the room going into the living room of course she followed " I knew it you so nasty " I looked at her scrunching my face up " Haven't fucked nobody but you tighten up ."

She start yelling more " Shut the fuck up bro I only been fucking you I only been with you damn " she walked away crying slamming the bathroom door.

She been in the bathroom for about three hours I played the game ate even watched tv her still ain't came out I got up picking the lock to the bathroom her ass sleep .

I picked her up taking her to the bed she got under the covers I got in the bed turning the tv on she turned around facing me laying her head on my chest I wrapped my arms around her I enjoy moments like this lil girl made me soft .

" I love you I'll never cheat on you with these dirty ass hoes they can't do shit you can't do and anything they can do you do better " I said kissing her .

Isis

I watched Santana put his hoodie on It's two in the morning and I'm hungry he mugged me grabbing his keys I smiled .

I got in the passenger putting my seat belt on sitting back I know he finna pull off fast I'll never get use to it he a reckless driver " Don't you gotta go see yo therapist ? " I nodded yes he shook his head " you should be sleep " he being doing the most when I gotta go see my therapist only time when he wake up early .

I sat at the bar eating my wings everything closed so Santana took me his to club to get food strip club food hit different I watched him talk to people it's packed and it's damn near three " Can I get ten more hot wings Two drums and flats ."

I scrolled through my feed and saw a picture of me Santana just posted .

Santana2x : fall inlove with you everyday 🤞🏽 #StillfucUhoes

I smiled liking the picture his whole page is flooded with me and moura I like it here .

I grabbed my box of wings and walked over to the Santana watching him dap his friends up I made my way to the exit as he followed " Can I drive ? " he nodded know .

I pouted watching him get in the car he shook his head getting out I smiled passing him my food getting in the drivers seat " don't fuck my shit up you known for that shit ."

Um , welcome me back.