13

Santana -> Loyal

" Getcho behind out this bed " I put my face in my pillow .

" Loyal metrius goodman what did I just say get up I understand you and isis is done but get up you been laying in this bed everyday " She swear it's because isis that's a reason but I got others like is man not allowed to hurt .

Me and isis stop dating last month this month is the month my grandad passed and in a week is the week moura mom left .

I watched her walk out my room I got up putting my hoodie on grabbing my keys gotta go see the only woman who help me see the good .

🖤
" Wassup granny " I hugged her giving her the roses I got her something I bring her every year around this time I be tryna give her money but she always say time is more value than money . You can get more money but you cannot get more time .

" How you been baby ? " I sat down putting my head and my hands " Just goin day by day ."

" Everytime you come here boy you say that what's day by day talk to me " .

" It's alot right now granny " I stated honestly.

" I understand baby when I was your age alot was my favorite thing to say but as I grew up I start using wisdom that came from god wisdom brought me faith and what that faith I replaced a lot ".

She patted the couch I moved closer to her " The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows or should I say the people and things that's on it  they're nasty and mean and I don't care how tough you are . They will beat you to your knees until you feel like your dealing with alot and sometimes you'll stay like that permanently" She turned her body towards me grabbing my face .

" Only if you let them . you , me or anyone else isn't gonna hit as hard as life . But it's never about how hard you get hit , It's about hard you can get hit and keep moving ! " She snapped her fingers smiling.

" Let me get gangsta with you baby the game is gonna test you never fold And I know you a man now and when you was younger you'll come cry to me but not anymore cause you feel like you can't I know baby ".

" I know you been through some very painful moments in your life trust me I know I also know Some of them changed you and some made you stronger also smarter very smart my baby run businesses . and it made you kind you got such a good heart but don't you ever let those problems make you become some your not I'm not gone always be around when you hurting baby but remember my words if you gotta scream or maybe cry do it Then after straighten up and keep goin."

" Your mom told me about isis " I looked at her " I don't know isis of course but I know isis got my grandson & love ."

" When I met your grandad he was a hard working man bearly even had time for me I was in high school during the time right one day he made me so upset because we'll never spend the much time together so I was like I'm done I knew I wasn't done but I tried my best to be done it was kinda hard cause I didn't have a valid reason besides him not being around that much he wasn't cheating or nothing ".

" How did you know that ."

" Because good guys existed in my days I'm not saying they don't exist in your generation but it's best woman go through god to find one you know but anyways ."

" I tried to leave but I couldn't because we were in sync which means we wasn't meant to be apart we was meant to find a way to make things work cause we needed eachother then I realized I can't give up on somebody I can't go a day without thinking about I put my pride aside and ran back not because I'm weak but because I fell Inlove with him.

" Go get her ."

💙
I pulled up to isis granny house I really wanna text her and tell her to come the fuck outside but my grandma got me feeling like a new man.

I grabbed the store bag full of snacks and shit I locked my doors goin to her door knocking .

" Hey babe " Her grandma opened the screen letting me in I walked in hugging her " She upstairs " .

I walked up the stairs her door was shut I walked in seeing her sleep with the bear I brought her I sat the bag on her dresser taking my shoes and jacket off closing the door getting in her bed she opened her eyes looking at me .

" What Santana " .

" I love you and I miss you I should've corrected you when you was wrong instead of callin you insecure I'm sorry but I'm not about to leave you over some petty shit nor is you finna leave me ".

She kissed me didn't even say nun " I love you to Santana always and I'm sorry to for overreacting ".

" And don't worry about that board that was in my bed I didn't even touch that girl was just tryna get my mind of you but that was obviously impossible knowing I love yo ass".

•

Santana2x Bitch I met my person

Santana2x Bitch I met my person . So if y'all smuts think y'all can have her place bitch stop thinkin get a whole new mind matter of fact 🖕🏾