2

𝙸𝚜𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚍𝚊 𝙾𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚜
11 P.M | Chicago , IL

It's currently 11 I'm up taking pictures Some I never do I just wanna try some Different

Southsidemario Is going live.

I immediately went to his live I'm not desperate or anything he's just really fine First and only boy I ever thought was fine and He barely even Acknowledge me when ima around.

"Finna pick a random bitch to go live with me"I knew he wasn't gone add me because I don't even have a profile.

The random girl waved at him smiling "where you from?"She showed him my hat that sat on my dresser "Chicago".

"I'm from the Southside shawty" I admired his features it was know doubt he was fine as fuck.

"I'm in the city right now wassup" . Is he tryna pull up on her I thought well duh I know how that go.

"I'll Dm you" I pressed the X So I can leave his live she was definitely gone be a quick fuck he's attractive but I never understood how females can just tossed themselves at men.

I rubbed my stomach cause it's growling I got up going downstairs I checked the cabinet there was know waffle mix I rolled my eyes going back upstairs.

I requested a Uber so I can go to Chicago waffles I put my jacket on with some joggers . When it said my Uber arrived I went to my grandma room checked on her then I went to the front door.

I instantly rolled my eyes it was packed with man I walked in of course all eyes was on me . I sat down at a table waiting on somebody to bring me a menu.

"Hey I'm robin let me know when you ready to order boo".

I settled with a waffle eggs and sausages with a large water . I scrolled down my timeline as I waited for my food .

I looked up when a bunch of guys walked in I instantly looked away cause I didn't want them to catch me staring.

"Hey bae "the waitress said as she sat my food on the table I was so amused with my food I didn't even realize she said Bae.

"you know what I like"Just sick how some men is controlling and some females allow it I thought.

Just because I'm skinny doesn't mean I can't have somebody my mom always told me there's somebody out there to love us all which I believe . I just refuse to settle for anything .

🖤

"Any colleges wanna accept you already?"Before I could respond back "Nah I doubt it how the hell she gone fix her lips and accept the offer ".

"Yea UCLA and Georgia state Yale university and university of Miami and some more".

Sierra stared at me & shocked so did her jealous friend "One you just talked two damn girl four of the most top colleges wanna accept u already congratulations boo".

"You coming to the game right?".

I nodded know "Nah you're coming" I ain't even feel like going back & fourth so I gave in.