37.

A U R O R A

A U R O R A

The days went one, and that fear was at ease. We haven't been at school since but that didnt stop me from going back and getting my work. I haven't been able to leave my house with eight men.

My men open the door for me, as we arrived at the De'luca residents, Luca informs me that Enzo is trying to go back to work and I am the only one he suddenly listens to.

"Lorenzo vincent de Luca sit your ass down you are not supposed to be working  you have to rest," I heard Hayley yell at Enzo from upstairs, I go upstairs and see Lorenzo is running from his mom who has her flipflop in her hand chasing him the boys are up here to laughing their ass off.

"Lorenzo, what the hell are you doing?" I yelled at him and he freezes and looks at me.

"Um, nothing," he says while looking a little scared, I honestly couldn't believe it.

"It doesn't look like nothing you were shot you need to be resting, "I say while walking towards him, and then I smacked him in the head.

"I was out for a couple of days, I did enough resting," he said while rubbing his head.

"I know but the doctor said you need to rest I just  don't want nothing to happen so sit your ass down," I said in a stern voice, Hayley left the room after mouthing a thank you to me.

"I need to work, I'm behind and we leave soon for a break. So I want to make sure I'm not doing any work when I'm spending time with you," he said while wrapping his hands around my waist and kissing my nose

"Ugh, fine but I'm helping you," I said and he smiled

We spent the rest of the afternoon working he had to make sure all his shipments came in on time and that no one was stealing from him, this man owns fifteen hotels nine nightclubs thirty properties ten businesses what the hell is he eighteen.

"So how exactly is our vacation going to work and how is Christmas going to work," I asked him while putting his files away.

"well we are going away for the winter break and then our family will join us for Christmas," he said and I nodded

"where are we going," I asked him and he smirked

"my favorite place," he said and I rolled my eyes

"I know but, were you never told me," I said and he rolled his eyes

"you will know soon love finish working," he said while smacking me but before he left the room

"asshole" I yelled down the hall and he laughed

we were now walking into his basement he said he had to do something down here

"So, what are we doing down here your not gonna kill me are you?" I said while holding his hand.

"Nope, we are gonna kill someone,"

"Yes, oh my god who?" I asked while clapping he laughed at me and stopped by one of the cells

"the man who decided it was okay to shoot me and your brother," he said and walked into the room I walked in behind him and gasped

"James" I spat out

"you know him, love," Enzo asked me

"yea this fat ugly pig is James the man who abused me my whole life along with my aunt," I said while looking at James who looks surprised

"I have to say I thought you will be dead by now," he said while spitting blood on the floor

"mhm you have to try hard before killing me," I said while picking up the knife, "As you heard im pretty stubborn,"

"So you're the stupid man who thought it was okay to shoot my brother and my boyfriend," I said while running the knife on the side of his face

"Who hired you to do it?" I asked and he stayed quite

"mhm baby that ain't gonna work I'm gonna need to hear some words from your mouth," I said while stabbing him in his hand ah I love when they scream in pain.

"who hired you?" Enzo asked

"like I ever tell you," James said laughing I picked up the pliers and told Enzo men to open his mouth I pulled his teeth out and he screamed in pain.

"let's try this again who hired you," I said now while pulling his nails off his fingers and he still stayed quiet. Lorenzo gave it a try and I have to say watching him torture a man turns me on.

He still wasn't talking so I decided to play with fire

I picked up the blow torch and put it on all his wounds his screams filled my ears I was starting to get a headache I took Enzo's gun from his waistband and hit him in the head with it

"shut the fuck up, I have a headache now," I said while handing Enzo his gun back I looked at him and he had full adoration on his face I gave him a small kiss and went back to torturing this fat pig.

I started burning him again and then I pulled bleach and salt on his wound and then burned it again.

"stop i-i-i will talk," James' voice was scratchy.

"I was hired by ethen zoldyck,"  he said and I groaned

"do you know him," Enzo asked me

"Yeah, he is my ex-boyfriend we dated last year and he wasn't the best guy but I thought I loved him but turned out he's just an ass hole who can't keep his dick hard," I said and I heard  his men laughed a little bit

"did he tell you anything else I want to know everything," Enzo said while clenching his jaw

turns out he was first hired by the Don from the Ukraine mafia that currently wants me dead they originally wanted to kidnap me to get back at my family for killing their Don brother.

I killed his second in command so now he wants me dead  anyways James needed work so he found out that ethen needed men Ethen is the Don of the Irish mafia and he shot my brother and Enzo.

I'm fuming with anger right now all I see is fucking red that asshole, I should off killed him when I had the fucking chance.

"Do you want to kill him, darling?" Enzo asked me and I smiled and nodded I burned his eyes out like I always do and slit his throat while he was screaming in pain.

Enzo went to call my family about the information we received and asked who we should proceed I took a shower in Enzo's room I'm over here all the time so Enzo had all some clothes and everything I need in his room form.

I went to lay down but I heard a small knock at the door, opening it senna burst through.

"can I cowm in please?" she asked, I felt my heart squeeze.

"Come in honey," I said while hoping the door wider.

"Can I sleep with you please Rory?" she asked with the puppy dog's eyes how can I ever say no to her.

"yea come on, in, " I said to her and got in the bed and went to sleep with a little angel by my side.