9.

A U R O R A New York

A U R O R A
New York

"Get up, or Alexi is gonna eat all your food," I murmured and turn my head into my pillow, I felt the bed shift but the words didnt fully hit me until he laid on my back.

"Tell Alexi, if he touches my food I will cut his fingers off in his sleep," I say, my voice was groggy but Eli laughed,

"Gosh, you sound like papa, imbécil, levántate vas a llegar tarde," My eyes widen, I smacked his back but failed since he was on my back.

(asshole, get up your gonna be late)

"How am im supposed to get up if you're on me,!" I shouted, he made an 'oh' and jumped off me, he was near the door by the time I glared at him.

The past weeks we bonded so much he reminded me of me, I was upset he wasn't in school anymore It would've been nice to have someone there with me.

"I'm up, tell Alexi if he touches my bacon he's gonna pay," I threaten walking towards the bathroom.

The first day of school for me finally approached, I was good in school but I wasn't good at staying in one, and to my luck, this one just so happens to have to wear a uniform, I brushed my teeth while glaring at the plaided skirt laying across the hair.

The colors were a variety of blue, white, yellow, red, and black, the girls having a choice to wear either one but the plaid skirt is a need, I pulled my white knee socks up then pulled on black wide calf black boots just to top it off.

I took a hard look at myself in the mirror the number of necklaces and rings giving the perfect preppy look and even though I dislike the uniform, I look so fucking hot

I skipped down to breakfast, bacon filling my nose, mama cooks for the family they told me papa asked a dozen times to just get a cook and we do have one it's just mama cooks with her.

"look who is finally up and ready," Eli smiled, patting the empty seat next to him, taking a seat I pulled the napkin to my lap.

"I would've been up earlier if you didnt keep coming into my room last night," I gave him a small grin, Eli bust into my room last night asking me so many questions.