36.

A U R O R A

A U R O R A

"You have to calm down you are going into shock," Diego held me, my dress was covered in blood, my bare legs up to my arms.

My mind was in shock, I had seen so many things yet this, was enough to leave me, undone.

"I can't, I'm scared," I whispered, I dipped my head into his chest. My mind was thinking of so many things that could happen and My heartache from it.

We have been here for hours and not a single word was uttered, Lorenzo and Silas were both shots, I dont think I have seen so much blood before, none that I've spilled at least.

"Diego I can't lose them, I just found them both, I'd just-" I rubbed my shakey hands up and down my face.

"you're not going to, calm down," he says while holding me everyone was amess Katherine was shaking in fear they had to sedate her or it was going too bad for the baby. Nate held Ava in his arms even with her head dipped in his neck you could see she was shaken in fear.

"you need to get out of this dress," Diego said

"I can't leave" I whisper to him I feel numb I can't feel anything but fear.

"Aurora, we will tell you if anything changes, you need to get cleaned up," Papa says, he walked over to me, he held a strong figure but still.

In a time like this everyone is scared.

Deigo walked me upstairs never leaving my side, as I walked into Enzo's room, just his scent blinded me, I went towards the bathroom, letting the warm water rinse the blood off me. My eyes didnt loom away from the drain watching it all drip away.

Once finished, I wrapped myself in his entier clothing before going back downstairs. The doctors walked out and my heart was in my ass.

"How are they?" Hayley Enzo's mom asked.

"they are stabled capo Silas was shot in his chest twice we got both bullets he is stabled and should be waking up soon," the doctor said and I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding

"and Lorenzo?" Diego asked

"he was shot twice as well we got both bullets out but he not waking up everything went fine he just isn't ready to wake up," he said and I let out a shaky breath

"can we see them?" I said in a low whispered im surprised he even heard me

"yes," he said and I went to see Silas first he was laying their sleep and Katherine was already by his side.

"you okay," she asked me and I nodded even though I was lying she got up and gave me a hug

"what if he never wakes up,"

"don't think that think positive okay now go see him," she said and I nod and went to his room open the door and his family was all there with red eyes Hayley saw me and she came over and gave me a huge hug