21.

A U R O R A

A U R O R A

"Hurry up!" I heard them shout, I tied my shoelace to my forces and grabbed my bag and ran downstairs, we were going laver tag and go-kart racing.

"We know you have to look good but please, hurry up, we even are dressed before you and that says so much," Stella say once I came downstairs.

"I know, im sorry," I tell them, I sat on the sofa waiting for them to leave but we stayed in one spot.

"so what are we waiting for," I asked while messing with the ends of my hair, Luca looks up and answers me.

"Lorenzo he has some paperwork he needs to fill out before we leave," just then he walked out, still on his phone.

"Are you guys ready to go?" he asked while typing something on his phone.

"yes! let go," I said while jumping up and running to the door.

"Whoever gets to the car first gets to sit in the front," I said while running to the car and I heard all of them start running after me, I made it to the car first and Enzo was driving

"that isn't fair you cheated," Luca said while pouting in the backseat

"no, I played it fair," I said and I turned up the music Ariana grande was playing so I had to turn that shit up.

"How you touch my soul from the outside

Permeate my ego and my pride

I wanna trust me (Trust me)
The way that you trust me (Trust me)" I was singing and I heard them intake a large breath.

"wow, you can sing," they said at the same time, I laugh lightly. 

"ugh, yea I guess I don't do it much," I said we sang and laughed the whole car ride till we go there I felt Enzo staring at me but I push it aside, it was hard too because his whole present consumed me.

We finally got here and they decided to do boy vs girl the boys are blue and were pink

"Oh where gonna kick your ass," mason said while putting his vest on.

"you can think that, but we're gonna win as we should," I said while picking up my laser gun.

the game started, and the girls and I decided to taunt them out, which worked I knew they were gonna send one of the boys and since the boys have more than us they send one of them out which was, Mason and Ava, shot him.

"Okay let's split up now that it's three against three," I said and they nodded.

we split up and I went looking for Enzo after about five minutes I heard Stella get out.

"Sorry babe Luca got me it two against two now, I got him out too," Stella said through the mic. 

Ava and I got together and we saw Diego and we tried KEYWORD tried to get him but he caught us and shot Ava I ducked behind the wall, this game is no fun when the last two boys are freaking soldiers.