40.

A U R O R A

A U R O R A

she fucking kissed him and everyone gasped he pushed her off and she stumbled back.

"I'm sorry, but who the fuck are you?" I said while getting up, I looked her up and down taking her in, I didnt like her.

"I'm Lorenzo's girlfriend," she said god, why the fuck was her voice so dam squeaky, she stood by his side.

"I think the fuck, not you trick ass hoe," I grumbled and she scoffed, at this point, my blood was boiling.

"Who the hell are you anyway?"

"I'm the bitch that gonna kill you if you go anywhere near my boyfriend again," I walked towards her, she was uglier closer.

"yeah right, whatever why don't you go sit your short ass down," she said and rolled her eyes. I looked back at Lucy with wide eyes, she was shaken her head already letting her curly hair fly.

"Watch your fucking mouth, Maddie," Enzo grumbled, his voice darkening, and his eyes looked dark. Ignoring us both she dragged her fingers down his chest.

I walked towards the counter opening every kitchen drawer before finding the knives and taking the largest one. Taking her by her neck, I pressed it against her.

"Do you have a problem with hearing, I'd thought I told you to stay away, yet again you just want a problem," I pout softy, pressing the knife into her collar bone, she intakes a deep breath as a drop of blood shows.

"I'd always wanted to know what it would be like to get stabbed in your head, did you know at there isn't a bone here," I moved the knife to under her chin, she was shaking in fear. "I'd kill you in a second, although I already thought of possible ways I can,"

"Now why don't you take your infected ass and get the fuck out, okay hun," I said while moving the knife around her face.

She was so pale I let her go and she grabbed her bag and ran out the door. I took a seat and finish eating I looked up and they all were staring at me with a little fear in their eyes

"God, I love you," Enzo said while shaking his head.

"I love you more," I said while smiling and everyone aw

"so what are we doing today," Stella asked

"can we decorate the house for Christmas," I asked Enzo with puppy dog eyes

"anything for you amour," he said while walking towards me and kissing my head

after we finished eating we went to the stores and got Christmas decorations and while I was here I made sure to get everyone's gifts which were a lot I had to get gifts for two families and friends my god the only person gift I didn't get was Enzo I just didn't know what to buy him

"Aurora what the hell did you buy the whole mall," Luca asked when he saw Lorenzo's men putting all my bags in a whole different car

"um no I just got things, duh," I asked while leaning on Enzo man im tired