Chapter 8

Time skip...

Third Person POV

Their brotherly bonding for today is so much fun. It's evident on their face that they enjoy it. They first go to the park to relax, second is to the arcade on which Shirabu is very angry to his giggling brothers, when they tell him he sucks.

When their stomach started to rumble asking for food, they decided to eat in Mr. Kawanishi's store who reminded Oikawa and Shirabu about their afternoon work in Monday.

And last is to the amusement Park. They ride so many rides available in there, which the three regret immediately.

Shirabu, Hinata, And Lev's soul almost leave their body, their face looks like need to puke. Oikawa face palmed because this is their idea on the first place but they ended up suffering.

Their last ride is a ferris wheel which was the most enjoyable. They teased Oikawa there about Ushiwaka, when he tell them that they've encountered again.

They all mimicking his voice saying. 'You should've come to Shiratorizawa'
Oikawa almost jump out of the cab when he heard this caming out of their mouth.

When it's time to go home, No one is speaking just enjoying the comfortable silence with genuine smile on their lips.

But that silence was ruined when someone bumped to Oikawa.

It's a boy with his hair is flipped to the right side and dyed blonde. His undercut and eyebrows are black, an indication of his original hair color. His eyes are large, hooded, and slightly drooping.

"Shit! Sorry!" The boy exclaimed and when he look behind him, his eyes widened. He pulled Oikawa to him in the dark that looks like they are hugging each other.

"Dude! Are you bli—"

Oikawa was cutted off.

"Shh! Please let me hide. I'll explain later" he whispered to Oikawa and his voice is husky.

Oikawa don't have a clue what is happening but just stay like that for a while. He just let him hug him.

They heard footsteps coming to their way, Oikawa can feel the stranger's heart pounding.

There's two boys arguing.

"I swear to god, leave 'Tsumu alone! He doesn't need you!"

"No. And don't you dare come near me. Who knows what virus you are carrying"

"Hah! Don't you ever think I won't get on your way. Who knows, maybe you're only playing with him, ya germophobic bastard!"

"He's my soulmate. I love him, and whether you like it or not we will going be together!"

"You've already push him away before, I won't let ya hurt 'Tsumu again!"

"Oi! Don't touch me with your filthy hands!"

"Damn it. Where's 'Tsumu?"

"Maybe if you only didn't destroy our date earlier and argue with me, he won't run away because he's stress!"

"Shut yer trap"

Oikawa glance to the boy who's hugging him tightly, he guessed already that this is 'Atsumu'.

Meanwhile, Oikawa's brothers have noticed their Onii san' s absence. They panicked and also heard the two boys who are arguing near a Bush.

Shirabu saw two figures in the dark and he recognized one of them is Oikawa and the other as a stranger. But who the hell is that man, why is he hugging Tooru nii? Shirabu furrowed his eyebrows.