Chapter 3

Lev POV

I am so jealous to my brothers, why do they have lovelifes while I don't have.

I pouted on what I thought.

I am still walking here in the park, I have parted ways with Tooru nii and Taichi nii. Because they said they need to do something important now.

Will I  forever be lonely?

That sucks. I want to meet my soulmate. But I am nervous because he's initial is blue and red.

Shit! We're a switch! But I want to be the top!

I lied to my brothers, and I know Sho chan too. We have saw our backs, but it was a long time ago and probably He forgets about his soulmates initials. While I still remember mine.

The initials are M and Y. I bet my Soulmate is so beautiful, tall, sweet, and smart.

Everytime I think about my soulmate. I can't stop to smile. I once have a hundred thoughts of her face.

I'm so bored. I want to do something fun.

Then I suddenly saw a shadow behind, that looks like following me. Who could it be?

The man's shadow looks like small.

Eh? Is it Sho chan? Or Kenma san? But that's impossible. They are together now in their friendly date.

I suddenly felt nervous, so that's why I can't stop and look who's behind me.

When I stopped walking, will he suddenly attack me?

My heart beats fast, and I started to speed my walking. But the shadow really looks like following me, he also sped up.

He's really following me!? Is he a thief? Or... Shit! I Hope he's not a killer. I am still young. I don't wanna die. I still want to meet my soulmate.

I take a deep breath before starting to run so fast. Luckily I have stamina.
But when I look at the shadow...

He still can follow me!? With that height? Lol!

"Hey! Come back here!" I heard him shouted. But I didn't listen. Instead I more speed up. I can hear his huff of annoyance, that means he is almost near me.

After a long run. I am now out of breath and I am sitting in the pavement. And I think I already lost him...

Hah! Of course he can't follow me for that long! With the small height of his!

I have a victorious smile. And ready to go. I'm sure I already lost him... Or so I thought...

When I about to stand up, there's suddenly hit me his feet go straight to my back making me fell in the ground...

T-That hurts... Who the hell?! Kick me!

"You!" I stiffened when I heard his voice, I-Its him! But how did he follow me? He was too small to follow me to this point. And who would have thought that he can kick me that hard.
"How dare you! Make me run that far" I can hear him breathing heavily.
I slowly turned to him. And his face looked furious. But I will admit he is cute.

He has brown eyes and short brown hair. And he's height is just like Kenma san.

I think I am worrying for nothing. How could a boy with that height can hurt me? Heh! He looks like a middle schooler.

"Kid. What is your proble— OWWW! wh—what the. Oi wha—owww. Sorrysorrysorry"

He cut me off by kicking me this time time in the stomach. When I just say the word kid his aura suddenly became a killer mode. This kid is so fucking aggressive! I don't know what I do!? To make him angry. He repeatedly kick me.