Chapter 7

Third Person POV

Hinata is sitting in the couch nervously waiting for his two brothers who still don't coming home. He is nervous to talk to his onii chan in this state, he might have a wrong presumption earlier with him and Kageyama.

Oikawa is having a tea with an unreadable expression. He is sitting in the chair in front of Hinata patiently waiting for their two brothers. He is worried that maybe something happens to the two. As the eldest among them, he needs to be responsible and always protect them. While sipping in the tea he is watching the door if suddenly one of them enters. There will be a confrontation that will happen later when they are already complete. And Hinata will be the first he will ask questions later. Kageyama should be thankful that Hinata shield him earlier so he escape safely through the window.

He is tapping his right foot while his fingers is tapping in the table. This almost scare Hinata, he already want to run and hide somewhere. This signs that Oikawa is doing, means danger to the three. Oikawa is in protective brother mode now. And a lot of lectures and sometimes punishment to discipline them will gonna happen next.

But they are wrong. Oikawa is like this when is worried and feeling anxious to his brothers safety. If Shirabu and Lev will not gonna be home till 10 he will surely going out to find them in the whole Miyagi.

"O-Onii c-chan" Hinata spoke up. And when Oikawa look at him, Hinata shivered when he saw the unreadable expression his Onii chan's face. "I-I can explain about e-earlier"

Oikawa's eyebrow quirks up and he put gently the cup to the table before crossing his arms and look seriously in Hinata's eyes. His looks are like going to kill someone. "Explain. With full details. Make sure that your explanation make me not Haunt down Tobio chan today. Hinata"

Hinata staraightened up but deep down he is not. And shivered when his Tooru nii use his last name. He saluted at him nervously. "Yes!" he faked cough and started to explain in full details what happened yesterday and how Kageyama fell on top of him accidentally. Of course it will not end up there so easily, Oikawa will still gonna reprimands him after and a hundred of questions will follow up.

Hinata almost lost his voice after a long explanation and answering Oikawa's questions carefully. He sink down to the couch still terrified of his brother. Oikawa's aura is dark and did not speak after he question and reprimanded him.

Then the door slowly opens and Lev enters unaware that the mosquito bite in his neck and the bruised in his wrist is in full view. Oikawa examined him up and down then his mind went blank after this. His eyes widened and he stood up to pin Lev in the wall. Lev squeak of surprise and he almost fell on his knees when he saw his brother's unbelievable gaze at him.

"Who did that to you?"

"W-W-What a-are y-you ta-talking about?" Lev stutters afraid.

"Who. The. Fuck. Harassed. You?" Oikawa asked him and ready to kill someone who did this to his brother. "Where did you get the bruised in your wrist? Who give that hickey in your neck?" he asked with his eyebrows getting up. "Speak!" he demand.

"Hi-Hickey?.... W-Wait! Tooru nii! Itwasamosquitobite"

"Are you sure?" Oikawa raised one of his eyebrow and squinted his eyes seriously to Lev. "Don't lie to me, Haiba"

Lev shuddered when he heard his last anime caking out of his brother's mouth. "P-Promise!"

"Look me in the eyes and tell that you are not lying"