Sleepless

It had been a full three weeks since the group had written Kiwi

It had been a full three weeks since the group had written Kiwi. Amelia and Harry had become even better friends. Amelia has hung out with him even more than usual. Harry constantly asks her when the next time he'll be able to see her again. Amelia always thinks it's sweet and gives him the time in which she is open and can hang out.

Amelia was currently over for drinks with Harry and Mitch. Mitch had gone to bed earlier and so Amelia and Harry stayed to drink. Amelia only had one beer while Harry had a lot of vodka.

This caused her to help him up the stairs and to his bedroom. She put him on the bed and he immediately stood back up walking to the bathroom that was connected to his room. "I need to brush my teeth!" Harry said grabbing a blue toothbrush out of the drawer. Amelia walked towards him and watched him struggle to put the toothpaste on the toothbrush. "Can you do it for me?" Harry said and slurred his words. He gave Amelia the toothbrush and toothpaste. Amelia took the toothpaste and put it smoothly on the brush. He then opened his mouth waiting for her to brush his teeth.

"Do you really need me to brush your teeth?" Amelia asked with a laugh. "Yes" Harry said and then grabbed another unopened toothbrush and opened it. "Why are you opening another one?" Amelia asked as Harry pulled out another toothbrush and messily put toothpaste on it. "It's for you!" Harry said and put the toothbrush in the girls mouth. He brushed her teeth and Amelia did the same.

"How far can it go back?" Harry asked shoving the toothbrush far back into the girls throat. "Harry what the hell?" Amelia said taking the toothbrush out from her throat. "You didn't gag you must have a good gag reflex!" Harry said with a smirk on his face. "In your dreams douche bag!" Amelia said laughing which caused Harry to laugh. Amelia finished brushing Harry's teeth. He spit the toothpaste out and gave the girl a big smile. "Your teeth look beautiful!" Amelia said with a smile and then helped Harry up and towards his bed.

He plopped down on his bed and then Amelia threw the covers over him. She then walked towards the door. "Millie?" Harry asked causing the girl to look back at Harry. "Can you sing to me?" He asked causing Amelia to blush a little. "Of course Harry!" Amelia said walking back over and sitting on Harry's bed. "Whatever song you want you have the voice of an angel!" Harry said smiling wide.

"Okay how about La Vie En Roses?" Amelia asked causing Harry to give a thumbs up. Amelia spotted a small ukulele on the other side of the room and quickly got up and retrieved it. She then sat back down on the bed and started to softly hum.

Hold me close and hold me fast
The magic spell you cast
This is "La vie en rose"
When you kiss me, heaven sighs
And though I close my eyes
I see "La vie en rose"

When you press me to your heart
I'm in a world apart
A world where roses bloom
And when you speak, angels sing from above
Everyday words seem to turn into love songs
Give your heart and soul to me
And life will always be
"La vie en rose"

"Coucou" Amelia said. She had been learning new languages for the past year and had started to really get the words down.

Harry's steady breathing could be heard causing the girl to then get up and leave the room going to the room next door. She laid in the bed and tried to fall asleep. Hours passed and the girl couldn't let sleep overcome her.

It was now three in the morning. Amelia was still tossing and turning. She then decided to get up and quietly leave her room. She walked to the recording studio and softly played piano. She did think best at night when the world had gone to sleep she felt as though her mind was just waking up even though her body was exhausted.

Amelia had gone to chemo again. They had told her the scalp therapy was working causing less and less hair to fall out. Amelia was very happy to hear that. She was told that the chemo was helping a little bit. The chemo still needed to happen every two weeks for six months though. The doctors had told her that whatever she was feeling will double. If she had a upset stomach then she would be throwing up more. If she were to shake she would shake even more.

Amelia had realized that she needed to tell Harry soon. She needed to tell him that she was sick. She needed to tell him that she could die in the next few months if this chemo doesn't work. She needed to tell him that she would be feeling a lot worse.

Amelia then heard the door open causing her to let out a small squeal. "It's just me!" Harry said opening the studio door. "Wow I thought you were a murder for a second there" Amelia said with a laugh. "What are you doing up?" Harry asked her.

"I just couldn't sleep is all!" Amelia said shrugging her shoulders. "Well luckily for you I had to pee really badly so I saw the lights on!" Harry said with a laugh. Amelia smiled as she still lightly played on the piano. "Come on its late you should be asleep let's wait until tomorrow to start your master songwriting skills okay?" Harry asked grabbing the girls hand and pulling me up.

"Alright" Amelia agreed standing up. They walked to the kitchen in which Harry got two glasses of water out of the cabinet. He poured the ice cold water in the two cups. Amelia watched him pour the water. He then looked at Amelia. "Watcha looking at Millie?" Harry asked with a smirk on his face. "Nothing" Amelia said looking away.

"Oh come on Millie dance with me?" Harry asked extending his arm to the girl. Amelia gladly took it and they swayed side to side in the kitchen pretending it's their dance floor.

"Hey I'm really glad we met!" Harry said giving the girl a kiss on the top of her head. "I'm really glad too!" Amelia said looking up at the boy. Their faces inches apart. Amelia leaned up to him and their lips connected. Butterflies erupted from their stomachs. Their lips smoothly glided together. Amelia pulled away then and smiled at the boy.

"Wow Millie you are so beautiful" Harry said giving the girl quick kisses. "I've never felt so safe in someone's arms." Amelia said as Harry held her with his head on her head. Amelia was falling for Harry but, Harry Styles was completely in love with Millie.

Hey everyone please tell me if you liked this chapter or not! Idk about this story. I love you all and hope you are staying safe!