Grammys

Amelia and Harry had been stuck together quarantined for a while now

Amelia and Harry had been stuck together quarantined for a while now. It would seem like the two would hate it like every other couple going through the same thing but it seemed like they were falling even more and more in love. They had began to pick up other hobbies while they had been quarantined. Amelia had taught herself how to knit and had been knitting hats and scarves for herself and Harry. She thankfully didn't have to get a check up everyday now and instead had to get one every month. The doctor and her would just FaceTime and so far it had been good.

You and I had been a smashing success and had become quickly one of the best albums of the year. Everybody streamed it and loved it. It made Amelia's heart happy that all of her hard work had been put into something amazing. She had always wanted to be able to touch people's hearts with her music and she was finally doing it. She quickly released a music video for cardigan and that was also a smashing success. She had grown to become one of the most popular singers in the entire world. Harry and her were known as a power couple.

Harry had been practicing his dancing throughout quarantine. Amelia and him had been slow dancing every night outside by the pool. Amelia always enjoyed the moments that it felt like pure bliss with Harry. Amelia had also began to write new music. She had been working on a brand new album. She had made it a goal she was gonna write a song every three days of quarantine. She had gotten motivation from Harry. The time that they spent together was constant. Not being able to leave the house created a new foundation of their relationship where there was no work involved.

Amelia was currently sitting on the couch with Teddy on her lap watching bravo tv. She was knitting a hat for Harry who was currently making chicken for the two of them. The two had decided that they were gonna eat healthy and workout during the quarantine. Harry had also tried to expand his cooking skill during the quarantine. The Grammy nominations were coming out today and Amelia was nervous. She had always dreamed of winning a Grammy ever since she was a little girl. The girl hoped that Harry would be nominated for a Grammy and win one as well.

Harry came over and sat down on handing the girl a plate. The girl took one whiff of the chicken and immediately got up and headed towards the bathroom. She threw up and before she knew it Harry was holding back her hair like he always did whenever she was sick. The girl had gotten sick many times since the surgery. The doctor told her it was normal that she would feel nauseous for a while afterwards. "Was it the chicken?" Harry asked and Amelia laughed. "Harry it's alright the chicken is great I'll eat it!" Amelia said leaning her head against the wall.

She sat up and then quickly brushed her teeth to get the bad taste of throw up out of her mouth. She then made her way back to the couch and sat down and took a bite of the chicken. "Harry this is delicious thank you!" Amelia said. "Really because it was making you throw up a second ago" Harry teased and then sat down next to the girl. "Nominations come out in a minute change the channel" Harry said and Amelia quickly flipped the channel. "Are you nervous?" Millie asked Harry who nodded quickly. Harry put his arm around the girl and then Amelia got a call. She looked down and saw Lily. "Hey Lily you watching?" Lily screamed into the girls ear "of course I'm watching!"