Future

"She definitely has your eyes Harry!" Amelia said as she held her newborn baby in her arms

"She definitely has your eyes Harry!" Amelia said as she held her newborn baby in her arms. Harry sat beside her looking at his beautiful wife. They had tied the knot in a private ceremony a couple months ago. Lily was the maid of honor and Gemma was the girls bridesmaid. The two exchanged their vows with Mitch being Harry's best man and Jeff being a groomsmen. Harry's mother watched as the wedding happened in their backyard. The six of them enjoyed a dinner afterwards and then partied. Amelia obviously stayed away from the alcohol but it didn't stop her from dancing.

Lily was now engaged to a man back home. Amelia still had to meet the man in person. She had spoken to him a couple times on FaceTime. From what Lily had told Amelia it seemed like this man was sweet. He seemed as though he was a lot sweeter then her past fiancé. Amelia saw her best friend happy and that made her happy. Amelia found out she was having a girl a week after the wedding.

Harry and Amelia had gone back and forth on what to name the baby. They ultimately decided on Annalee. The girl liked it due to Harry's mothers name being added into it.

Harry had become a great father. He was always there to help in the middle of the night when Amelia had to get up and feed Anna. The two were always exhausted but they didn't mind that all of their energy was going towards their little bundle of joy.

"Yeah she does have my eyes!" Harry said looking at the beautiful baby girl. Harry and Amelia held hands looking out at the sunflowers that hung on the cliff. They recalled the memories they had in this special secret place in sunflower park. The two had connected for the first time there, they had gotten engaged there, they were now holding their newborn daughter there.

"I don't understand how she could be so perfect?" Amelia asked looking at the baby in her hands. "You're both perfect" Harry stated kissing Millie on the cheek. "I love you Harry" Amelia said looking at the boy.

"I love you too Millie.."

There will be more to the story. If you keep scrolling Recovery the sequel to this book is out.