Chapter 44: Revelation

Start from the beginning

I then start walking towards the door to the shop, and stopped once I heard voices. There was an unfamiliar female voice and Undertaker talking. Confused who would even be here at this hour, I quietly open the door ever so slightly and look to see who it is.

There stood the same female from earlier, and she was again hitting on him. “Come on, sweetheart. You know you want to.” She says seductively as she flaunts herself around him. “You don’t need her, I’m so much better looking than her. You can do so much better, Undertaker. I’ll even let you in on a little secret.” She continues as she runs her fingers across his shoulders.

“I can guarantee I’m so much better in bed too. You’ll be begging for more.” She says into his ear before placing a kiss next to it. I ball up my fists, tightening them as hard as I could. Who does she think she is, and why isn’t he doing anything to stop her?!

“You’re wasting your time trying. I already lost her. And besides that, I don’t want anybody else. So why don’t you get out of here already? I will never want you!” He... Already lost me? He thinks he’s already lost me, and he’s not even going to fight for me?!

I felt my heart shattering into a million tiny pieces. I’m not even worth fighting for?! “All the more reason to have some fun. You know you want me. I promise I’ll give you the best night you’ll ever have!” She says as she begins kissing his cheeks. “You’re right, I do want you.” How could he?!

Not being able to take this anymore, I slam open the door and storm over to her. Grabbing her by the hair, I pull her off of him and begin throwing punches at her. “Pigs like you don’t deserve to live in this world! Why can’t you leave other people’s men alone!?” I scream out as I continue to beat her head in.

“Amora, enough!” I hear Undertaker say as he grabs my shoulder. I pull away and look up at him. “Don’t you ever touch me again! You’re next you fucking asshole!”

“Amora, what are you talking about?!”

“Don’t act all innocent, you know very well what I’m talking about! You thought you already lost me?! And you couldn’t even fight for me?! Am I not worth fighting for?!”

“Amora-”

“Then to tell her you do want her!?” I stand up, step on her chest as I break her neck, killing her on the spot. I then look back up at him. “I warned you that the next time someone tries making another move on you I’d end them! I also said if you were to try anything I’d take away your manhood! Give me a reason not to do it, Undertaker! You just told her you wanted her!”

“I was going to say I wanted her to leave, Amora!”

“What about what you said that you already lost me?! Am I really not worth fighting for?! If you didn’t want me you could have told me to begin with instead of messing with my damn feelings!”

“Amora, I do want you!-”

“You’ve already lied to me. How am I supposed to believe you? I’ve had enough of everything. To think I came out here to say everything was my fault, that I wanted to just talk things out and be in your arms again..... Goodbye, Undertaker.” I turn around and leave the shop.

I knew saying that is killing him, and it killed me to say it. But if I really didn’t mean enough for him to fight for us, I can’t stay. I made it down to the alley before I felt myself being pulled at. I turn to see who it was and saw that it was one of my attackers.