𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝖙𝖜𝖔

Start from the beginning

It was their selfie that day. Their first picture together.

Hongjoong chuckles, "You still have that?"

Seonghwa nods his head and showed him another picture.

It was him looking at the camera with a confused expression.

Hongjoong looked away from the screen and pouts at the male, "I look ugly there."

Seonghwa looked at him with an offended expression and it freaked Hongjoong a bit, "Don't say that! You look gorgeous."

Hongjoong blinks at the sudden burst and stutters, "Thanks?"

They talked for a while and their food finally arrived and they happily ate them while they continued their chat, occasionally feeding cakes at each other and giving cheesy compliments at each other. Mostly Hongjoong, Seonghwa is trying.

Seonghwa then pulled out his phone again and he pressed the camera icon, but before he did something, he turned to Hongjoong with twinkling eyes. The other male looked up from his food and smile at Seonghwa, "You need something?"

Seonghwa referred to his phone and asked in a soft shy voice, "Picture together?"

Hongjoong tilts his head at Seonghwa.

".. Please?"

Hongjoong chuckles lightly, "Alright."

Seonghwa expression lit and he excitedly raised his camera and face the screen towards them, him and Joong in the frame, and snapped a photo.

He excitedly looked at the outcome and smiled widely when he saw Hongjoong smiling in the picture. He showed it to Hongjoong and the male giggled, "Nice shot."

"I'll keep this. I might print a picture and laminate it, or frame it and hang it on my wall or just place it on my desk"

"Woah, Woah, slow down hun. Remember what I told you?"

Seonghwa pouts, "Then.. Wallet?"

Hongjoong hums, "I think that works."

Seonghwa nods and turned his device off, finishing his milkshake. Hongjoong looked at the male for a bit, thinking to himself.

He's very lucky.

He met one gorgeous, adorable, and loving Park Seonghwa. Having him makes Hongjoong calm and he loves his presence.

To sum it all, Hongjoong is whipped for Park Seonghwa and he loves him so much.

He is lucky.

And Seonghwa seems to notice it, judging from the long moment of silence from the male and dreamingly staring at Seonghwa.

It kinda made him flustered.

And it shows. Seonghwa gets flustered easily because of Hongjoong.

His ears and cheeks turned red and in an attempt to cover it, Hongjoong chuckles and apologizes for making him uncomfortable.